Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateHi-Chew
Morinaga Hi -Chew Assorted Flavored 1764 oz 100+ Individually Wrapped Fruit Chews Mango Grape Strawberry Green Apple (1)

by Hi-Chew

What could be better than a bag full of your favorite HI-CHEW flavors? The Stand Up Bags offer even more individually wrapped pieces for the true HI-CHEW fanatic. The new HI-CHEW Original Mix includes classic flavor favorites Strawberry, Green Apple and Grape, with the tropical addition of Mango.What is HI-CHEWHI-CHEW is a uniquely soft candy with a long-lasting, chewy texture. Combine that with smooth, real fruit flavors and – just like that – you’ve got HI-CHEW With an assortment of fruity flavors to choose from, we’re confident HI-CHEW is like nothing you’ve ever tasted before.How was HI-CHEW created?In the 1950’s, Morinaga was trying to create a new kind of chewing gum for Japan. Back then, it was very impolite to take food out of your mouth. So Morinaga tried to create a more culturally accepted version of chewing gum—one that could be swallowed.Fortunately, Morinaga already made outstanding caramel with a uniquely chewy, creamy texture. It was unlike anything else in Japan. In 1956, natural strawberry flavor was added to the caramel recipe and Chewlets was born. Then in 1975, after decades of hard work perfecting the recipe, Morinaga re-introduced Chewlets to Japan as the wonderful candy we now know as HI-CHEW.Strawberry ingredients: GLUCOSE SYRUP, SUGAR, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL, GELATIN, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID, DL-MALIC ACID, CONCENTRATED STRAWBERRY JUICE, EMULSIFIERS (SUCROSE FATTY ACID ESTERS, SORBITAN MONOSTEARATE), CONCENTRATED YOGURT, COLOR (PURPLE CARROT EXTRACT) CONTAINS MILK – MADE IN A FACILITY THAT ALSO PROCESSES SOYBEANSMango ingredients: GLUCOSE SYRUP, SUGAR, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL, GELATIN, MANGO PUREE, CITRIC ACID, DL-MALIC ACID, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, CONCENTRATED YOGURT, EMULSIFIERS (SUCROSE FATTY ACID ESTERS, SORBITAN MONOSTEARATE), COLOR (BETA-CAROTENE) CONTAINS MILK – MADE IN A FACILITY THAT ALSO PROCESSES SOYBEANSGreen Apple ingredients: GLUCOSE SYRUP, SUGAR, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL, GELATIN, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, DL-MALIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, CONCENTRATED APPLE JUICE, COLOR (SPIRULINA EXTRACT, FRUIT JUICE), EMULSIFIERS (SUCROSE FATTY ACID ESTERS, SORBITAN MONOSTEARATE) – MADE IN A FACILITY THAT ALSO PROCESSES MILK AND SOYBEANSGrape ingredients: GLUCOSE SYRUP, SUGAR, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL, GELATIN, CONCENTRATED GRAPE JUICE, CITRIC ACID, DL-MALIC ACID, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, EMULSIFIERS (SUCROSE FATTY ACID ESTERS, SORBITAN MONOSTEARATE), COLOR (FRUIT AND VEGETABLE JUICE) – MADE IN A FACILITY THAT ALSO PROCESSES MILK AND SOYBEANS

HI-CHEW is a uniquely soft candy with a long-lasting, chewy texture.; Strawberry, Green Apple, Mango and Grape flavors.; Made in the USA.; Contains real fruit juice.; No cholesterol, No gluten, 0g trans fat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Morinaga Hi -Chew Assorted Flavored 17.64 oz 100+ Individually Wrapped Fruit Chews Mango Grape Strawberry Green Apple (1)!
Caitlin H.
Broadview Hts, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are a must-buy if you see them at Costco or anywhere. These fruity little candies are loved by people of all ages. I love how they are individually wrapped and make it easy to grab while on the go. My favorite flavor is green apple and grape.
Dayane D.
Long Branch, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the taste and the smell! It’s sweet, soft and chewy! Strawberry, mango and grape are definitely my favorites flavors!
Elizabeth M.
Slidell, LA
Found these on sale at Walmart for 1.76 a bag. I grabbed like 4 bags. Yes I did save some for someone else. These candies are not too sweet and I savor the taste by taking small bites ( one piece three bites). Candy is one of my weaknesses.
Debbie H.
Bellingham, WA
These are soo good! I had never had them until maybe 2 months ago and I'm hooked! It has an amazing texture and taste! Its like chewing gum nut you eat it!
Alexa L.
Grandview, WA
I purchased these at costco and they are one of my favs! Super chewy. My favorite ones are mango and strawberry.
AUTUMN L.
Joplin, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My roommates and I can't get enough of these things. Everytime we buy them they're pretty much gone the next day. The flavor is different from any other candy I've ever had but in a wonderful way. They're just the right amount of sweet and chewy.
Diamond A.
Bolingbrook
Lots of good flavors! I like how they were individually wrapped as well giving my guests a chance to take without touching all of them. It was a good price for the bag as well! I would recommend this is you like chewy candys with yummy flavor!
Anna L.
Seville
Yum I really recommend tying it if you love chewy gum like candy and the taste is amazing and it’s one of thoes products where if you have one you can’t stop will you have all of them and have to go get more from the store and people don’t know how amazing the taste is
Raeghan M.
Olney, IL
Kind a like starburst but more of a fruity taste and that's why I love these candies. They are soft fruity and makes you come back for more. I would totally reccomend this to a friend or family member to hit their sweet tooth.
Veronica C.
This are so good, they are small and chewy but not sticky if that makes sense. The flavor itself is not overwhelming it’s sweet but not too much.

Looking for your answer?