suggested searches
Morinaga Hi -Chew Assorted Flavored 17.64 oz 100+ Individually Wrapped Fruit Chews Mango Grape Strawberry Green Apple (1)
Hi-Chew

13%

3 star

2 star

1 star

These are great little taffy candies. I keep them in my purse all the time. My whole family enjoys them. My favorite is the strawberry. While I know it's not real strawberry it packs a huge punch! They're relatively cheap for the small bars and the big bags. We always just buy the big bags that way everyone can take some with them to school and work.
I love these candies! I wind up eating a whole bag in one day though! They are actually made in a factory not far from where I live! I find them very affordable. I would recommend them to anyone who like fun flavored candies!
My roommates and I can't get enough of these things. Everytime we buy them they're pretty much gone the next day. The flavor is different from any other candy I've ever had but in a wonderful way. They're just the right amount of sweet and chewy.