Mori Nu Mori-Nu Nigari Tofu, 11.5-Ounce (Pack of 12)

by Mori Nu

Can this be deep fried? I want to know of it can be fried
What does this taste like?
I'm not a vegetarian but I wanna try tofu, should I buy this brand?
Start your review of Mori Nu Mori-Nu Nigari Tofu, 11.5-Ounce (Pack of 12)!
How would you rate this product?
Fresh Meadows, NY
Love eating this chilled with some thick soy sauce and Bonito flakes on top. It's good on its own or put into a light miso broth. The tofu is a great alternative for protein and perfect for vegetarians and vegans!
Seminole, Fl
Love tofu for breakfast. This one it's very firm and it's great. Easy to slice and use, just hate the soft kind. It has a great flavor , and stays fresh for a good 2 weeks when open.
Norfolk, VA
Tofu is absolutely delicious! Aside from being healthy, it's also got such a great texture, is very versatile, and is super yummy!
Bakersfield , CA
I don’t know . I’ve never tried tofo but Influenster would not let me skip this. Maybe I’ll go buy one to update this review 👍🏼
Greenville, SC
I like buying these in bulk off of Amazon since it is much cheaper doing it this way. The tofu is tasty and the quality is high
south ozone park
I tried to set my friends house I personally didn’t buy it but it was pretty good I guess I would recommend it
Midland, MI
Dependable product and very versatile. I use tofu as a meat alternative at many meals, this is a great go to
Owensboro, KY
Very good tofu... my favorite way to eat is deep fried it gives it a unique taste very good overall!
I use this to make miso soup. My daughter is a picky eater and this is a must to have in our home.
Anchorage, Ak
This tofu is delicious, my mom and I always cook this for dinner and make it into a stew or soup.