Mori Nu Extra Firm Tofu, 12.3 OZ (Pack of 12)

by Mori Nu

Mori Nu Extra Firm Tofu, 12.3 OZ (Pack of 12)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mori Nu Extra Firm Tofu, 12.3 OZ (Pack of 12)!
Cheyenne , WY
Purchased at: Walmart
I was a little nervous trying this because I'm used to getting refrigerated tofu and not shelf stable but I have to say I'm happy with the purchase. It tasted like tofu and was super easy to work witg. There wasn't as much liquid so it didn't take as long to press out the liquid in the way you need to do with refrigerated tofu.
Jackson, NJ
Purchased at: Target
We Asians love our tofu! Well, my mom more than I. I love preparing mine as is, uncooked, with a light serving of soy sauce topped with minced green onions and a side of sliced avocados. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Grand Rapids, MI
Perfect for stirfrys and salads. I like how this holds up, it doesn't crumble and fall apart during cooking. Mild flavor, takes on the flavor of the other ingredients and adds protein.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Target
This tofu is the perfect consistency to sauté in a pan with a bit of oil. It is very firm and has not bad smell like some brands do.
So filling and tasty which never disappoints me and my family. We love to mix mushrooms to give it more of a kick.
Chicago
Purchased at: Walgreens
I loved the selection that this company has. The taste of this product was amazing and I really enjoyed using it!