Morgan Taylor Selfie Nail Lacquer Collection uploaded by Joann K.Morgan Taylor Selfie Nail Lacquer Collection uploaded by aliyah e.
6 colors available

BY MORGAN TAYLOR #85 in Nail Polish

Selfie Nail Lacquer Collection - Now there's another reason to smile big in those summer selfies, the Selfie Nail Lacquer Collection from Morgan Taylor. Snapping and sharing those summer moments just got more fun and vibrant. This collection is filled with neon corals, pinks and purples; you'll need sunglasses to stare! - Selfie Nail Lacquer Collection see more...

Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Millinocket, ME
Review for: Best Face Forward (purple neon shimmer)
Best face foward. LOVE this color. Its so pretty and dark and beautiful. This nail polish lasts so long. Barely chips at all. I would deff recommend this polish of you like chip free polish that drys fast.. I was so pleased and will deff be trying other colors
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Georgia
Review for: Pretty As a Pink-Ture (pink neon)
Love mine! I take it the salon every time I go! It's comparable to Opi but this color rocks! I bought at Ulta kinda pricey. I'm a repeat user I've purchased the color again incase they don't make that color! Highly recommended to try it! ❤the color
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
Review for: Me, Myself-Ie And I (coral neon shimmer), Best Face Forward (purple neon shimmer), Pretty As a Pink-Ture (pink neon), No Filter Needed (blue neon), All About the Pout (light coral crème)
I love Morgan Taylor nail polish. It's long lasting and very shiny. We use this brand at the salon I work at and all of my clients love the polish. I also like that this line matches the gelish line of gel nail polish so you can get a matching finger and toe polish
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Best Face Forward (purple neon shimmer)
This color is pretty in the bottle but I've noticed when I put it on it often looks black in most light. Not the biggest deal but if I buy a purple polish I want a purple polish! There neees to be a lighter dark purple
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Review for: Pretty As a Pink-Ture (pink neon)
LOVE this polish. I used to be a OPI user but now this polish has stolen my attention. It's so shiny when put on even without a cleat coat. I have found a clear isn't even necessary. I truly love it, it's my go to!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
west reading
Review for: All About the Pout (light coral crème)
Finally a color besides purple that my daughter loves! I love this brand too. It last forever which really makes it worth the price. I usually grab it from our local cosmoprof store. We continue to use this brand.
Emily G.
Emily G.
La Feria
Review for: Me, Myself-Ie And I (coral neon shimmer), Pretty As a Pink-Ture (pink neon), All About the Pout (light coral crème)
This nail polish was great as well as the color of it. It was my first time and I was impressed with this polish. I didn't purchase them they were a gift but it was a great gift. You only need to apply 2 coats and the polish will look amazing. I would recommend this products to others.
Nayeli G.
Nayeli G.
I have all of this colors and there really beautiful I will totally recommend to everyone easy to apply and I also bought them in Walmart and Walgreens i really like how this colors look on my nails pretty
aliyah e.
aliyah e.
Review for: Other
my mom works for this company i own about 50 morgan taylor nail polish i personally know morgan and taylor and i know both of there dads very well they are sweet girls and i recommend the nail polish and i would buy them again!
Caroline N.
Caroline N.
Review for: All About the Pout (light coral crème)
Such a cute color! It is bright and will go with anything!! I have a similar color that looks good with everything no matter what! Pink is such a happy color and blends with everything!
Angela D.
Does this apply easily?
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
How many coats for maximum opacity?
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
how shiny is it? how many coats needed?
Cristina L.