Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer

by Morgan Taylor

Professional Nail Lacquer - Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer is inspired by luminous pearls, raw gems, semi - precious stones, glimmering silvers, and radiant gold all drawn from the earth. The exclusive Morgan Taylor Nail Lacquer is infused with rare and precious elements.All pigments are saturated, pure, and finely milled for luminous metallic, never before seen shimmers, decadent crmes, stunning sheers, and more glistening glitters.The payoff - smooth, even, long - lasting color with a gorgeous professional finish.In Morgan Taylor's commitment to the professional and as a worldwide leader in the nail industry, they recognize the importance of a globally compliant nail lacquer that is free of formaldehyde, toluene, and DBP. - Professional Nail Lacquer

What’s your favorite color?
Start your review of Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer!
Melody C.
W Hempstead, NY
Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer uploaded by Melody C.
Love this polish the color pay off is amazing in one coat , I don’t know when I got pretty much any of my polishes but I can say I’ve used this shade quite a few times and it’s lasted me a long time and I have quite a bit left and it’s still like new hasn’t dried out or anything , highly recommended!!
Stephanie O.
Tiffin , OH
Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer uploaded by Stephanie O.
Review for: Making Waves (bright blue chrome)
I ordered this on amazon. I’ve been looking for the perfect bright indigo, intense color. Since I only shop online, I’ve gotten several that are nice, but not the color I was looking for. This one is exactly it, my favorite shade of blue.
Maribel D.
San Antonio, TX
Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer uploaded by Maribel D.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I used the color “Hot Rod Red.” The brush glides easily, bristles are sturdy yet flexible, the color is vibrant and only one coat is needed. The Sally’s employee told me Morgan Taylor polishes provided a gel like effect and were better than OPI - so I bought two shades plus the top coat. First time, nails were cleaned, top coat applied, air dried and one nail cracked and peeled on the first day. Second time, nails were lightly buffed/filed (mid nail bed to the free tip), polish applied, left to air dry and lasted about 3-4 days until I had tiny cracks way on the end of the free tips. Plus this was surprising after doing many chores. PROS: • fast drying • one coat is enough • perfect brush tip • no UV light required • consistency is just right • beautiful array of shades CONS: • top coat was not effective • top coat made polish peel faster • cost is okay ($10 each)
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
1,354 reviews
Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer uploaded by Semaria S.
Review for: Making Waves (bright blue chrome)
I love Morgan Taylor polishes. They apply with ease and produce a flawless finish. This shade of blue is gorgeous. I have received so many compliments on this shade.
Megan H.
Coralville, IA
Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer uploaded by Megan H.
Color “Wonder Woman” number 50246 is lovely! The picture doesn’t do it justice! A gorgeous shiny/slightly shimmery nail color! Perfect for Christmas!
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer uploaded by Jennifer L.
Some of my favorite colors of pink . If you want a shocking pink this is it. Go on as it looks....very vivid ! I absolutely love this color all times of the year. #nailart #influenster
Jackie K.
North Olmsted, OH
Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer uploaded by Jackie K.
Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer uploaded by Jackie K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Hip Hot Coral (hot coral pearl)
Absolutely love this color! It’s a hot pink color. Always get compliments when wearing this color. Absolutely love the brand. Doesn’t chip as easily as other brands.
Akhi S.
Brooklyn, NY
Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer uploaded by Akhi S.
Review for: I'm From The Fuchsia (bright fuchsia pearl)
I love this nail polish. I got this tjmaxx. Its really good and doesn’t comeoff easily. Nail looks shiny and amazing. Affordable price, I would love to use it in different colors!
Lori L.
Evanston, WY
1,080 reviews
Not a fan fan of Morgan Taylor’s nail polish. While the colors are beautiful, the polish lifts and chips less than 24 hours after application. Morgan Taylor’s polish is not worth the high price tag you pay. There are really good drugstore polishes at half the price. Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer
Maria B.
Review for: All Dolled Up (electric pink pearl)
I'm sort of new to nail polish but I have noticed that it's much easier to apply this on my toenails. I like the brush very much I like the consistency of the nail polish. The color of course is so so pretty and there are many many colors to choose from. I find that this is a higher-quality nail polish and it doesn't seem to chip very easily. It can be expensive if it's not on sale but look for sales.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...