Morgan Taylor Platinum Professional Nail Lacquer Collection uploaded by Cassandra B.

BY MORGAN TAYLOR

Platinum Professional Nail Lacquer Collection - Morgan Taylor Platinum is an uber-indulgent line that features only the most luxurious finishes and lavish textures. Platinum is a long wear formula that lasts up to 10 days. Morgan Taylor like you've never seen it before! - Platinum Professional Nail Lacquer Collection see more...

• My nail polish always seems to chip pretty quickly. is th...1 Answers
Chrissy D.
'Its Lit!' The prettiest, most fun nail color I've worn in ages! I'm a 40yr old mom of five and wife & I absolutely love this polish! 'Its Lit' is my favorite in this trio & I wore it for a week on vacation with my hunny with zero chips or problems. I brought my little kit with us just in case, but didn't need it :) . I use the Orly orange base coat, 2 coats of color & a really good top coat- CND/ESSIE. Always let dry between coats. I'm actually wearing it now! Great for all skin tones!
Cassandra B.
Review for: It's Lit! (lilac holographic) more...
I LOVE this color!!! It really is very beautiful and fun! The lilac color is gorgeous and it also has glitter in gold, blue, pink and green. The sunlight and moonlight make it look different colors and the transition colors are also different depending on whether or not it's day or night. Makes you want to shine a flashlight at your nails and stare at them for hours!
Jamie R.
Overland Park, KS
My nail polish always seems to chip pretty quickly. is this chip resistant? has anyone had any luck with this staying with no chipping for a significant amount of time?