Morgan Taylor La Dolce Vita

by Morgan Taylor

Morgan Taylor Lacquer La Dolce Vita. La Dolce Vita is a soft light pink creme. The Morgan Taylor Collection is the crème de la crème of the world's most exclusive nail lacquers, developed by professionals for you. The collection's unique spectrum is designed to remove all barriers to color expression. Morgan Taylor's creative palette knows no bounds, ranging from the classical to Avant-garde and from subtle to unconditionally spectacular. Morgan Taylor's boundary breaking lacquers are perfect for expressing every mood, attitude and personal style. Smooth, even, long-lasting color with a gorgeous professional finish. In our commitment to the professional and as a worldwide leader in the nail industry we here at Morgan Taylor recognize the importance of a globally compliant nail lacquer that is free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, and DBP. Nails > Nail Polish products from Loxa Beauty.

HooW many costs are needed?
I can use a Dollar general polish with a gel coat over it and get 2 weeks out of a manicure, this polish, using same technique gives maybe 2 days if I'm lucky. Why the hype is beyond me
I'm seeing a lot of this brand name nail polish. How is this any better than other well known brands? Did this just come out? What's the quality of this? Is it affordable?
Start your review of Morgan Taylor La Dolce Vita!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Morgan Taylor La Dolce Vita uploaded by Rosie N.
I love this brand. It has a nice creamy texture for beautiful opaque polishes. The brush is full and thick so it covers a good portion of nail without having to brush back on multiple times. This only needs two coats and a top coat for the finishing touch. I got Young, Wild & Free- Sia which is part of their new spring 2019 collection and I love this peachy pastel. This color is so flattering and it compliments a lot of my makeup and outfits well. I definitely would check out their other colors.
Beckah M.
Sacramento, CA
Morgan Taylor La Dolce Vita uploaded by Beckah M.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I really like the pale pink shade. The shade, called Sweet Surrender, is soft and feminine. I love the brand: the nail polishes are always glossy and easy to apply. The reason I took away 1 star was because after 2 coats, the color was still weak and I needed to apply 3 coats to have the color really show. I don't usually like 3 coats of nail polish since it takes forever and lots of time to dry. Still, with lots of time and 3 coats, it is a pretty polish.
Tiffany T.
Pilgrim, KY
Morgan Taylor La Dolce Vita uploaded by Tiffany T.
Morgan Taylor La Dolce Vita uploaded by Tiffany T.
I love this polish. I got several compliments on my nails. It drys quickly and lasted a long time. Morgan Taylor La Dolce Vita
Halen L.
Thornville, OH
Morgan Taylor La Dolce Vita uploaded by Halen L.
The color is called sprinkle of twinkle and it’s amazing! One coat of this glitter nail polish is all you need which is unheard of. I love the different textures of glitter as well. I bought from cosmoprof and it was less than five bucks!
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
This polish applies so easily and it's a pretty shade. I get it at Target. It's inexpensive and I recommend it
Miranda S.
Morgan Taylor La Dolce Vita uploaded by Miranda S.
Los mejores esmaltes de uñas jamas visto larga duración no resaca las uñas el color es exacto no se cae tan rápido recomendable 💯😘😘😘
elizabeth S.
Clyde, MI
Morgan Taylor La Dolce Vita uploaded by elizabeth S.
I received this product in my Glossy box a few months back. This is a great nail polish. I got a light pink color which is perfect for spring and summer. The product went on smoothly and evenly which is a plus for polish. I have a job where I am constantly washing my hands. This did not effect the wear or time this polish stayed on. This was my first polish by Morgan Taylor. I will bee purchasing more in the future. Morgan Taylor La Dolce Vita
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I tried out a purple color from this line and it applied very well! I just wish it lasted longer than 5 days. I think nails inc nail kale polish is better in that it lasts at least 7 days.
Jelssy R.
Torrance, Ca
I love how they are long lasting. I love their top coat "make it last". And my favorite polish is called polished up. I also love how affordable they are
Holly K.
Morgan Taylor La Dolce Vita uploaded by Holly K.
This polish is gorgeous! It has a clear base and that's the only thing about it I don't like. I wish it had a pigmented rose gold base with sparkle. I applied Essie Lady Like to my nails which is a neutral rosy mauve shade and layered 3 coats of Sweetest Thing over it which made the rose gold sparkle look almost opaque. You definitely have to build up the polish but the sparkle is worth it!! It lasted about 4 days on my nails before chipping which was fine by me because Essie usually chips faster on me. I can't wait to try other shades from this line! I found it at Ulta.