Morgan Cycle Retro Trike, Lavender, 1 ea

by Morgan Cycle

A sheer delight with its gorgeous lavender finish and glimmering chrome trim, this retro tricycle is made of handcrafted steel and modeled after the classic 1934 Van Doren design displayed in museums. Timeless treasure featuring chrome trim, durable steel spokes, solid rubber wheels, a leatherette saddle seat, working headlight, and adjustable handlebars. Adult supervision required.

What colors does it come in?
Start your review of Morgan Cycle Retro Trike, Lavender, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
A friend gifted my daughter with one of these and while, I'm surprised to see how expensive it is, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone who has the money for it. It's really cute and very sturdy. My daughter outgrew it rather quickly, but there isn't a scratch on it and it's very pretty.
nicole G.
Everett, MA
We have this same trike in pink for our daughter. She enjoys of course the fact that it is pink and really takes pleasure in riding it.
Paulina V.
Mazatlan
high quality material at a very affordable price very nice colors and very familiar products
Ask a question to the Influenster community...