BY MORGAN CYCLE #2 in Grilling Tools

Foster a lifelong love of gardening and outdoors with our junior-sized version of real gardening tools. 6 piece set includes: Real leather gloves 2 Leaf rake 3 Soil rake 4 Shovel 5 Hoe 6 Hand trowel see more...

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
My husband bought the Morgan Cycle Junior Garden Tool Set for our son who loves to help him when he is doing outside work. I love this set, it's easy enough and light weight enough for our son to use but all the products actually work. It's affordable and cute, I love to watch them work outside together.
Kristie A.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
When my kids was younger they would always try and help,me in my garden and flower beds. They always wanted to dig and rake, but my tools was too big for them. I decided to get them their own digging tools. I found  Morgan Cycle Junior Garden Tool Set 6 Pc, 1 ea at the local feed store. The set of 6 pieces includes a leaf rake, soil rake, shovel, hoe, hand trowel, and real gloves. It's the perfect size for kids and very sturdy. My kids used them in the yard and even digging in the sand at the beach.
Ericka H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
My nephew loves this garden set he likes to help me around the yard mostly in the fall he use it to help me rake the leaves and when he want to just play with it he likes to dig up dirt discover all sorts of little bugs and rocks in the ground. Morgan Cycle Junior Garden Tool Set 6 Pc, 1 ea
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
These are perfect for the little ones who want to help with the gardening or want to feel like a big boy/girl and just have fun around the yard. We have bought a few sets for our kids and they loved them. Considering the price they are well worth buying.
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
This is such a cute and complete set for kids to use. Not only do they actually work but kids love to play with them in the yard or garden allowing me to be able to do my work. I love the variety of tools and fun colors. I recommend this to any parent.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
We got these for our grandkids and they love them. They help us with growing fresh foods and it has made it so easy to get them to eat veggies because they actually know how it grew
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Great price for a complete bundle. I gift it to my uncle and he really likes it. He said it is very effective and worth the price for what I paid. Glad he liked it. He said he will recommend it to his friends as well. Yay.
Eva R.
Especial para los niños, para fomentar en ellos el cuidado de la naturaleza y el amor a la jardineria, yo tengo el kit de adulto y normalmente me ayudan empleando algunos articulos de menor riesgo para ellos. Recomiendo su uso en tareas de poco riesgo ya que asi estimulas la responsabilidad y el amor al cuidado de las plantas de su entorno y en general.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Holds up very well to little hands and general child mischief making ( being thrown in the pool, left outside during torrential downpours). Allows them to actually help with leaves. I would make sure supervision is close because "ninja fighting" may occur and rake teeth to the face hurt( product is fantastic sometimes toddlers preschoolers are a little violent lol)
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Do you have this for your kids?
Kayla M.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
What age range is this geared towards?
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
Does these break fast?
Marie G.
This is adorable! What is the age range on this set?
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
What does this kids gardening set have to do with grilling?!