BY MORELY

Dee R.
My favorite! I grew up on Morley candies and currently live near the candy factory. This popcorn is buttery and sweet and delicious. It's not too easy to find. But most people with children will be selling it for a school fundraiser. The only change I'd make is I'd add more nuts.
Cleydee J.
I love dried fruit are very healthy and rich, are full of vitamins and minerals. a fairly healthy choice

Traductor de Google
Julieta C.
Raymondville, TX
No los he probado pero siendo nuez y almendra mmm ya me gystaron jijiji los buscare aki
wendy m.
I always eat this wherever i go out or in the house they are so delicious and sweet .
Abby H.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I love almonds and pecans and popcorn so this is 3 favorites all into one! Great when snacking at home while watching movies or getting my college work done!
Janet K.
Ransomville, NY
Vernors is one of my all time favorite pops out there. When I am not feeling well it is always something that I reach for. I will always drink it!
erica e.
This is the perfect to enjoy watching your favorite show/movie. they are soooooo yummy i love them sooooo much to die for
equleema  t.
Those thing are to die for they are soooooo yummy i love them sooooo much great price and quality
Elizabeth S.
Hug. Hugh's high jaggy high Hague buggy buddy. Higher. Jgffgghggdd jgfh jgfh jgfh. Louis jgfh free kids jug.
CAROLINA G.
Never again I love almonds just never again in this morely WY to sticky nope.....😖😖😖😖😖
Denise W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Where can o find these? What do they taste like?
Yahaira g.
Hidalgo, Tx
They look delicious ... Where can i find them??