BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Provides detailed descriptions and illustrations for a variety of nature-related topics, including plants, animals, rocks, fossils, and seashells. see more...

Buy on Target
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Knoxville, IA
My in laws gave this to our kiddos as a gift. I wasn't sure if they would like it because our children are 5 and 6 years apart. There was plenty to keep them entertained and a wide range of things for the diverse age groups.
I would recommend to others and have given it as a gift to friends.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
I love these nature books. Trying to get my niece outside even more than what she is and I like to use this book to help her learn and find things. She loves looking around for items and for me to tell her about the item!
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
This book is always in the backpack when we go hiking or exploring nature with the kids. It becomes a race on who can discover more. Whether that be bugs, animals, or even trees this book makes it easy to identify.
Mayra V.
Mayra V.
Las Vegas, NV
These books helped a lot when I needed to learn more about a subject for a project in middle school. The pictures and interesting topics made it a lot of fun
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Carpentersvle, IL
I remember I loved reading these as a kid because I loved going outside and seeing insects I don't like the as much now but I did read this
shaniqua g.
shaniqua g.
My nephew likes this book very much. It's one of his all time favourite. Would totally reccomend to anyone with children !
Amber W.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Bookworm Expert
This is a fun and educational book for kids to learn about Nature. There are little activities to do in the book for fun.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
We use this book for scavenger hunts in the park or out on walks. It's great for interacting the wildlife with kids.
Terri L.
Terri L.
Taylorsville
A very cute book! Fun to pair with a scavenger hunt. Anything to keep the kids happy and busy during the summer!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
If you want to teach kids about nature and how to make nature fun for them this is your book i recommend it!
Gianna T.
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Is this like an I-spy kind of book
Cecilia P.
Cecilia P.
Sweden
Does anyone know if there is a Swedish version?
Tia S.
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
What ages is this good for
Kelli G.
Kelli G.
Does this book give you crazy ideas?
Alysha L.