BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Provides detailed descriptions and illustrations for a variety of nature-related topics, including plants, animals, rocks, fossils, and seashells. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
This is a great book to read and show to ur kids. Teaches them about nature and some of the dangers out there as well. With flowers, insects and more. I would get u of these, u will he surprised at how much ur kiddo likes it
Laura C.
Kings Mtn, NC
I think I had the original growing up but I'm sure this one is just as great! I remember taking it with me on my "adventures" outside and would you it to try to identify everything!
Stacy P.
Knoxville, IA
My in laws gave this to our kiddos as a gift. I wasn't sure if they would like it because our children are 5 and 6 years apart. There was plenty to keep them entertained and a wide range of things for the diverse age groups.
I would recommend to others and have given it as a gift to friends.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
I love these nature books. Trying to get my niece outside even more than what she is and I like to use this book to help her learn and find things. She loves looking around for items and for me to tell her about the item!
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
Such a fun & cute book. Kids like really things like this that are full of fun pictures and are educational at the same time. I would definitely recommend to parents or teachers or babysitters like myself.
Desiree L.
This book is always in the backpack when we go hiking or exploring nature with the kids. It becomes a race on who can discover more. Whether that be bugs, animals, or even trees this book makes it easy to identify.
dez F.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Best nature book for children. My son and I have been using this one since he was two and he is now six. We just now moved on to a first grader book but was sad to see this one go.
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I have the first version as well! Such great books to get your child out in nature and enjoying all the sights and sounds this world has to offer. Love it and would absolutely recommend! Get off the couch and outdoors with this book!
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I love this book, and my children love this book. It's so important for children to focus more on reading and being outside rather than stuck to the computer all day.
Hillary w.
Warren, MI
My little brother loves this book. He received this book on his birthday. The book is perfect because have amazing pictures and is too easy to learn for any kids.
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Is this like an I-spy kind of book
Cecilia P.
Sweden
Does anyone know if there is a Swedish version?
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
What ages is this good for
Kelli G.
Does this book give you crazy ideas?
Jaime C.
How much detail does it give you and does it focus on a specific location?