BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Provides detailed descriptions and illustrations for a variety of nature-related topics, including plants, animals, rocks, fossils, and seashells. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
This is a great book to read and show to ur kids. Teaches them about nature and some of the dangers out there as well. With flowers, insects and more. I would get u of these, u will he surprised at how much ur kiddo likes it
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
Such a fun & cute book. Kids like really things like this that are full of fun pictures and are educational at the same time. I would definitely recommend to parents or teachers or babysitters like myself.
Desiree L.
This book is always in the backpack when we go hiking or exploring nature with the kids. It becomes a race on who can discover more. Whether that be bugs, animals, or even trees this book makes it easy to identify.
Laura C.
Kings Mtn, NC
I think I had the original growing up but I'm sure this one is just as great! I remember taking it with me on my "adventures" outside and would you it to try to identify everything!
dez F.
Best nature book for children. My son and I have been using this one since he was two and he is now six. We just now moved on to a first grader book but was sad to see this one go.
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
Bookworm Expert
I have the first version as well! Such great books to get your child out in nature and enjoying all the sights and sounds this world has to offer. Love it and would absolutely recommend! Get off the couch and outdoors with this book!
Maria A.
Love this book. Great for children and adults! Many kids do not even go outside anymore. This book should help them explore and appreciate the great outdoors!
Elida B.
Staten Island, NY
I try to get my son and daughter into reading about nature and many other topics. It's important for kids to read and learn about their surroundings.
Candice C.
Selma, NC
What a wonderful way for kids to learn about nature. My son enjoys making sounds reading along pointing to pictures and telling me what they are.
shaniqua g.
My nephew likes this book very much. It's one of his all time favourite. Would totally reccomend to anyone with children !
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Is this like an I-spy kind of book
Cecilia P.
Sweden
Does anyone know if there is a Swedish version?
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
What ages is this good for
Kelli G.
Does this book give you crazy ideas?
Alysha L.