BY NONE #33 in Napkins

Ideal for breakrooms and cafeterias.MOR1250. 1250. MORCON MORCON Lunch Napkin. see more...

Emilee G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
All I can say is thank goodness for this napkins! I live in a dorm room with messes happening in the kitchen all the time...by messes I mean we eat such messy food we need a good napkin that comes in a large pack! I suggest these to everyone!
Taylor A.
Winterset, IA
They are on the cheaper end of the spectrum. They tear a little easier than normal napkins but for the most part they will work just find
Jordanne B.
Summerville, GA
Awesome product, high quality! love it! we use them all the time. would definitely recommend for a home that has many spills ;)
shelby h.
Reading, PA
These are great. If Yuh have kids napkins come in handy everyday lol. And this is a very large pack which is a plus for me
Camille S.
Great quality very surprised but it can be used in muliptle ways without being destroyed would recommend to all
Tiara L.
South Ozone Park, NY
The best!!! Perfect for everything. I live with multiple people and we go through packs of these like crazy.