BY MOPHIE

Compatible With iPhone 7/ Charge Force/ 2,525 mAh Battery Capacity/ Rose Gold Finish see more...

kasey l.
Mooresville , IN
Love this case! The rose gold is a pretty color and the case does not really add a lot of bulk either! I use my phone all of the time and now I am able to go all day without a charger!
Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
This case works great, I wish I had one for my iPad!! It's not too bulky like other jet packs and charges rather quick. I got it on sale with the purchase of my iPhone and since it doubled as a protective case it was the best of both worlds, great purchase and I definitely recommend.
Kaanan F.
Denham Spgs, LA
I loved this case. It was so sturdy and did wonders for my battery life. I miss not having one for my new iPhone X. It’s very effective and not anymore expensive than most better quality cases. I would recommend it and I keep hoping for one that work is with my new phone!
bertal L.
Laghouat
L'iPhone 7 I would like to try iphone 7 product and review it on my page with my friends on Instagram and on my YouTube channel for what this product receives from great popularity on the Arab and Western world laminbertal123@gmail.com I live in Algeria and my area is laghouat