Mophie powerstation - power bank - Li-pol uploaded by Victoria D.Mophie powerstation - power bank - Li-pol uploaded by Victoria D.

BY SUPERIOR COMM MOPHIE

Please Note - If purchasing from Marketplace Seller Dell the Terms of Sale at the following URL apply: http://images. rakuten.com/buy assets/Marketplace/DellConsumerTermsofSale. pdf see more...

Victoria D.
Love my Mophie powerstation - power bank - Li-pol. I tend to go out of the house for a while and forget to bring a charger. I've learned to get this lightweight battery bank in my purse.

What is extra cool is that it has two charging ports in case a friend needs some juice!

It can charge a large tablet for 6 hours. It can charge a small tablet for 9 hours. Or i can charge pretty much any smartphone for 24 hours. That's a lot of power🔋
Emma P.
I received this when I purchased my new phone and I never realized how much I needed this in my life. I always forget to charge my phone at night and this saves me everytime.