Superior Comm Mophie

by Superior Comm Mophie

Choose this mophie Powerstation Mini to charge your tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices. The portable battery includes a built-in tip switch for safe operation while charging your devices, and the 2.1-amp output provides access to portable power wherever you go. This mophie Powerstation Mini has a slim design that makes it easy to use.

Is this product worth the purchase and what’s the estimated time to get your phone fully charged with this portable charger? Mophie - Powerstation Plus 4000 Mah Portable Charger For Most USB-enabled Devices - Rose Gold
How much is this one? I used to have one but lost it and really want another one
Start your review of Mophie - Powerstation Plus 4000 Mah Portable Charger For Most USB-enabled Devices - Rose Gold!
How would you rate this product?
RhoLynda H.
Waldorf, MD
This is an amazing portable battery! I bought it when my old phone was on it's last days and would never hold a charge. This charged it quickly and is so light that I was able to carry it with me anywhere. I love that I was also able to charge my iPad while charging my phone! Highly recommend for anyone!
Meg S.
Mophie - Powerstation Plus 4000 Mah Portable Charger For Most USB-enabled Devices - Rose Gold uploaded by Meg S.
Not only is it super slim and portable with its own attached cable (no need to remember 2 pieces!), the power station charges extremely fast and holds up to 12 hours of extra battery! I was able to get a 1.5 full charges on my iPhone 6s that I use for business.