Mophie Power Boost Mini - Black

by Mophie

Keep your portable devices charged by the #1-selling battery brand-introducing power boost mini universal battery by mophie. Compact and easy to carry, the power boost mini battery will keep your smartphone or wearables charged when you most need it. Available in a variety of colors, this is the companion your portable devices just can't live without. Connect any smartphone or wearable to the power boost mini battery's USB port and press the status button to start charging. The Led battery indicator tells you the power boost mini battery's charge level. Recharge your power boost mini battery by plugging the included micro USB cable into a USB wall adapter or laptop. Color: Black.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mophie Power Boost Mini - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Love this little charger! I bought it during Black Friday for about 5-9 dollars and it does the job! The charge last a long time and I’m able to charger when I’m down to my last juice!! Must have
San Jose, CA
Mophie is my favorite brand of portable chargers; you always get good quality from all of their product. This fits in my purse perfectly! Would recommend.

Looking for your answer?