BY MOPHIE

Quick charge external 4000 mah battery made for smart phones, tablets, & gaming devices . - 4000mah rechargeable power capacityâ - special high out battery that allows for fast chargingâ â - capable of switching between 500mah, 1a, and 2.1a chargeâ - ability to charge virtually any usb device in the world - charges apple, android, blackberry and other devices - integrated 4 led charge status indicator - sleek, white finish with stainless steel outer band see more...

Katherine L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use this all the time, if I'm going to be out and about its insanely useful to make sure my phone doesn't die or any other electrical device I'm worried about. If you tend to be out or use your phone all the time, you should definitely consider getting one.
Elias G.
Had one of these awhile back and thought I would use it more than I really did 4/10
Danielle B.
I've had this charger for nearly three years now and it works just as well as it did when it was brand new! I love the lights on the side that indicate how much battery life is left. This charger charges quickly *and* charges your phone quickly. Worth every penny!
Zariah L.
San Francisco, CA
This battery charges your phone soo fast. You can put it in your pocket and you phone will charge while you run errands.
Nathan W.
Middleburg, FL
I am insanely happy with my Mophie power station. I couldn't have survived the move I just did without it. All your car chargers taken? No problem just hook it up to the Mophie!
Maria T.
This powers up your phone quick and its small enough to fit in a pocket or small handbag. Charges phone to about 50% when your battery is completely dead.
Sarah S.
Mississauga, ON
Love this product. I am constantly on my phone 24/7 and often times i keep the brightness very high and watch a ton of netflix or youtube vides and that drains the battery a lot. This power station allows me to keep doing that and never worry about my phone dying throughout the day because it last forever! I only have to charge this power station for a couple of hours in a day, and it lasts me almost 4-5 without charging it again. It is super easy to use and is a nice sleek design. Its not too complicated like most I've seen and is very reliable. I've had mine for almost 4 months now and its still white and has no scratches whatsoever. Compared to other power stations, this one is on the pricier side, but it lasts a long long time and its worth it. You won't have to constantly buy them over and over and this one is worth it because your don't have to keep charging it a hundreds times. I recommend this to everyone that is constantly on their phone all day or is travelling and need to have their phone with them without the ability to charge it.
Megan M.
Is this power station really worth it's price??
How long does the battery life last?