BY MOPHIE #46 in Cell Phone Cases

The powerstation mini provides as much as twice the battery life to your smartphone. It is small enough to fit in your pocket, yet packed with enough power to keep your phone fully charged through the day. see more...

• How long does it take to charge your phone in full?2 Answers
  • "I could use mine several times over the course of a few days." in 1 review
Josephine T.
Josephine T.
San Jose, CA
Techie Expert
This is my everyday, in my diaper bag 24/7, charger pack. I've always been paranoid of having a dead phone when I need it most. You need to carry your USB(s), but i like the mophie. It holds it charge even when I have it in my bag for a few days without using it. I love mophie's customer service as well. They have great warranties and are super helpful. This is a lightweight pack and not too bulky which is my fave feature. I get 3-5 full charges depending on how many days the pack has been sitting in my bag
Nadia C.
Nadia C.
Old Bridge, NJ
This powerstation has saved me more times than I can count! It is very useful and it can recharge my phone completely on just one charge. My only complaint is that I wish it held the charge for longer. I don't always remember to charge it before I think I'll need it and sometimes when I go to use it I realize that it's no longer charged completely. -- this is completely user error, but it is an improvement I'd like to see happen.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love my mophie it's a great portable power pack and a perfect size not too large and charges two smart phones. I carry mine all the time in my purse in case my phone dies
Kara M.
Kara M.
Hoboken, NJ
Such an awesome phone battery back up! Also use it to charge my iPad and it is such a life saver... It is a little bulky but it gives me good charge so it's understandable!! My only problem is I have to remember to charge it!
Cassidy T.
Cassidy T.
Not sure if I would recommend. Mine quit on me after only about using it for a month and a half:(
IPrincess W.
IPrincess W.
Techie Expert
I have the Mophie power station in blue love the color! It has been a saver because it's so small you can put in a pocket and your ready to go.
Madeline  U.
Madeline U.
Great for college students or anyone on the go! Easy to store in a backpack or purse and so convenient for long car rides.
Michelle Y.
Michelle Y.
Windermere, FL
Super handy! Works for my iPhone and my iPad! Throw it in my purse and never worry about having a dead battery. It does take longer to charge the devices up than I expected but it's still awesome and so convenient. Holds a charge for a long time.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Wilson, NC
This works great and it's really nice to be able to take an external battery source around with me. I find myself using it and getting plenty of charge with some left over. If you use your phone alot, this is the best powerstation I've used.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
MUSKEGON, MI
This is expensive depending on how much charge you want. Ours was $99 and it charges both galaxy s6/edge phones in no time. The cords are long enough to still need your phone when needed. Theres a button on the side that little green lights flash to let you know how charged it is. It doesn't really take much time to charge either. Hold a cahrgr too when your not using it.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Los Angeles, CA
How long does it take to charge your phone in full?