Mophie mophie Powerstation Mini - Black uploaded by Alexandre S.

BY MOPHIE #49 in Cell Phone Cases

The powerstation mini provides as much as twice the battery life to your smartphone. It is small enough to fit in your pocket, yet packed with enough power to keep your phone fully charged through the day. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I could use mine several times over the course of a few days." in 1 review
Josephine T.
San Jose, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
This is my everyday, in my diaper bag 24/7, charger pack. I've always been paranoid of having a dead phone when I need it most. You need to carry your USB(s), but i like the mophie. It holds it charge even when I have it in my bag for a few days without using it. I love mophie's customer service as well. They have great warranties and are super helpful. This is a lightweight pack and not too bulky which is my fave feature. I get 3-5 full charges depending on how many days the pack has been sitting in my bag
Lindsay M.
Evans mills , NY
I own two of these. I keep one in my purse that goes with me everywhere and one in my glove box. They work perfectly! I never have to worry if I’m going to be without my phone. And if for some reason my car dies I have a power source to charge my phone and call for help. It also charge anything that has that little charging port. As long as it has a usb end and can be plugged in it will charge. Tablets. Phones. Watches. Portable speakers. Hand held gaming devices. You name it. The list goes on an on.
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
Don’t know what I would do without this! Sometimes it’s not possible to plug in your phone into an outlet; you want to charge it on the go. That’s where this portable battery comes in! I charge this battery up once and that’s good enough to charge my phone a few times. I have the pro version of this as well and it charges even more at a faster rate. I love them both. This version is very light but the pro version is a little heavier.
Nadia C.
Old Bridge, NJ
This powerstation has saved me more times than I can count! It is very useful and it can recharge my phone completely on just one charge. My only complaint is that I wish it held the charge for longer. I don't always remember to charge it before I think I'll need it and sometimes when I go to use it I realize that it's no longer charged completely. -- this is completely user error, but it is an improvement I'd like to see happen.
Jandra S.
Nashville, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
I had a Mophie at work and WOW. It was phenomenal. I needed to keep my phone on 24/7 - no exceptions - and when traveling/out and about, the Mophie saved my life more than once. You just keep it charged and stick it in your bag with the USB cord to attach it to your phone. Need some juice? Plug it in for a few minutes or longer, depending on how much charge you need. I could use mine several times over the course of a few days. Loved it!
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
This is expensive depending on how much charge you want. Ours was $99 and it charges both galaxy s6/edge phones in no time. The cords are long enough to still need your phone when needed. Theres a button on the side that little green lights flash to let you know how charged it is. It doesn't really take much time to charge either. Hold a cahrgr too when your not using it.
Clair M.
Beaverton, OR
I was concerned that I would not really use this (especially because it cost so much) but I use this more than I would like to admit.
I use my phone as my kindle so I am constantly draining its battery. This brings it back to life.
It does not take that long to charge and can last me quite a few charge ups to my phone before it needs to be recharged itself.
Alissa P.
Sometimes I'm at school all day and then still have to go to work. My battery doesn't usually last all day so I need to have an external battery to give my phone a jumpstart. Mophie is super reliable and gives my phone a few charges before needing a recharge itself.
Kara M.
Hoboken, NJ
Such an awesome phone battery back up! Also use it to charge my iPad and it is such a life saver... It is a little bulky but it gives me good charge so it's understandable!! My only problem is I have to remember to charge it!
Lindsey W.
Wilson, NC
This works great and it's really nice to be able to take an external battery source around with me. I find myself using it and getting plenty of charge with some left over. If you use your phone alot, this is the best powerstation I've used.
Madison G.
Red jacket, WV
Who has this? does it work well and does the battery last enough tho charge your phone all the way?
Kristina B.
Los angeles, CA
How long does it take to charge your phone in full?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Techie Expert Level 1
How many times will it charge my phone?