Mophie mophie Powerstation Mini - Black uploaded by Alexandre S.

BY MOPHIE #62 in Cell Phone Cases

The powerstation mini provides as much as twice the battery life to your smartphone. It is small enough to fit in your pocket, yet packed with enough power to keep your phone fully charged through the day. see more...

• How long does it take to charge your phone in full?2 Answers
  • "I could use mine several times over the course of a few days." in 1 review
Josephine T.
San Jose, CA
Techie Expert
This is my everyday, in my diaper bag 24/7, charger pack. I've always been paranoid of having a dead phone when I need it most. You need to carry your USB(s), but i like the mophie. It holds it charge even when I have it in my bag for a few days without using it. I love mophie's customer service as well. They have great warranties and are super helpful. This is a lightweight pack and not too bulky which is my fave feature. I get 3-5 full charges depending on how many days the pack has been sitting in my bag
Nadia C.
Old Bridge , NJ
This powerstation has saved me more times than I can count! It is very useful and it can recharge my phone completely on just one charge. My only complaint is that I wish it held the charge for longer. I don't always remember to charge it before I think I'll need it and sometimes when I go to use it I realize that it's no longer charged completely. -- this is completely user error, but it is an improvement I'd like to see happen.
Sara R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love my mophie it's a great portable power pack and a perfect size not too large and charges two smart phones. I carry mine all the time in my purse in case my phone dies
Lindsay M.
Evans mills , NY
I own two of these. I keep one in my purse that goes with me everywhere and one in my glove box. They work perfectly! I never have to worry if I’m going to be without my phone. And if for some reason my car dies I have a power source to charge my phone and call for help. It also charge anything that has that little charging port. As long as it has a usb end and can be plugged in it will charge. Tablets. Phones. Watches. Portable speakers. Hand held gaming devices. You name it. The list goes on an on.
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
Don’t know what I would do without this! Sometimes it’s not possible to plug in your phone into an outlet; you want to charge it on the go. That’s where this portable battery comes in! I charge this battery up once and that’s good enough to charge my phone a few times. I have the pro version of this as well and it charges even more at a faster rate. I love them both. This version is very light but the pro version is a little heavier.
Jandra S.
Nashville, TN
I had a Mophie at work and WOW. It was phenomenal. I needed to keep my phone on 24/7 - no exceptions - and when traveling/out and about, the Mophie saved my life more than once. You just keep it charged and stick it in your bag with the USB cord to attach it to your phone. Need some juice? Plug it in for a few minutes or longer, depending on how much charge you need. I could use mine several times over the course of a few days. Loved it!
Kara M.
Hoboken, NJ
Such an awesome phone battery back up! Also use it to charge my iPad and it is such a life saver... It is a little bulky but it gives me good charge so it's understandable!! My only problem is I have to remember to charge it!
Erika C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This Mophie Powerstation has saved me so many times!! It charges quickly and charges your phone quickly. I have a personal phone and a work phone, so I'm constantly having to charge something! It's also really nice for when you're not sitting next to an outlet and you want to use your phone while it's charging.
Erica C.
Athens, GA
These are wonderful to have around! I always run out of battery when I am on vacation and these are easy to throw in your purse for when you need to charge your phone or tablet in a flash!
IPrincess W.
Techie Expert
I have the Mophie power station in blue love the color! It has been a saver because it's so small you can put in a pocket and your ready to go.
Kristina B.
Los Angeles, CA
How long does it take to charge your phone in full?