BY MOPHIE #49 in Cell Phone Cases

Stay connected on the go with the mophie juice pack mobile external battery charger case for iphone 5/5s in white. Never miss a call, a text or an important social media update with this charger case, which provides up to 6-8 hours of additional talk time. The sleek and durable iphone case also protects against damage. see more...

Paige T.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
This Mophie case is pretty bulky, but does a great job at giving my phone a reliable source of an extra couple of charges! This product is generally expensive, but I bought mine on amazon for a discounted price. This product can be found at almost any Radio Shack or Best Buy
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Sumner, TX
I love the additional battery life this gives! I found myself charging my phone so often I practically had a landline. The only thing holding me back from 5 stars is that you need a specific charger and I went through two of them.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Escondido, CA
I'm giving this a 5/5 because this case is SOOOO durable. No matter how many times I drop it, it still charges my phone. My case has a few cracks but it still does the jobs.
Elijah B.
Elijah B.
Oak Grove, KY
I love this case and I love the idea of you being able to have your phone be charged by the case.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Techie Expert
This phone case is amazing. I love that its availbale in white & It's not clunky. It looks very clean. I love that I can take it with me on trips & not have to worry about my battery life. I just flip the little switch and voila my phone is charging. This is seriously one of the best cell phone accessories ever created! I definitely recommend it!
April B.
April B.
Madera, CA
I absolutely love this case! It protected my phone very well and it gave it almost 3 days battery life. It's very easy to use and it definitely met my expectations! I would recommend this to all of my friends!
Emily D.
Emily D.
I LOVE this thing. I got it as a Christmas present without ever hearing about it and I am completely sold. My battery lasts FOREVER and I have way more storage. Plus it holds up pretty well if you drop it
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Jacksonville, FL
I've been using the mophie case for a while now on a number of different iPhones. It works as described the only problem is that the phone burns through that extra power quite quickly because the phone thinks it's plugged in so it uses a lot more resources than normal
Jannat F.
Jannat F.
Brooklyn , NY
Techie Expert
Mophie is a great case and comes in handy! it saves lives and best for traveling. Usually I would carry this around just in case my phone dies on me in the most random moment! This works great!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Favorite phone accessory by far. I use this every day. It does add a bit of bulk but it keeps my phone all charged up. I'm a college student so I spend long days at school and so this is very important during those late hours of work. I like how it looks very modern and not ugly bulky like many other brands.