BY MOPHIE #11 in Cell Phone Cases

The juice pack air is a thin rechargeable external battery concealed inside of a protective form-fitting case for the iphone 5/5s. it offers the full protection of a hard shell case while providing double the charge. see more...

Mophie mophie Juice Pack Air 1700mAh for iPhone 5/5s Black
  • "definitely great for on-the-go and emergencies I don't know how many times when I had an iPhone I had to use one of these it definitely comes in handy" in 2 reviews
  • "Makes the phone a bit bulky but worth the extra protection in case of a fall and the extra battery life definitely comes in handy." in 1 review
Nikki K.
Alamosa, CO
This case has outdid itself, the case along with the iPhone 5s was given to me and I couldn't be happier with it. The case itself transforms the original iPhone charging port into a standard charging port so I can find a charger for it more easily. Not only that but the case also holds a charge itself so when my phones battery is low I simply push the small button located on the back of the phone, on the charger case to see how much charge the case itself has, if it is charged which it usually always is once my actual phone is dead, I simply click over the little spacer bar thing just to the right of the other button to the green dot ("on" position) and my case charges my phone almost fully in a matter of minutes. I've left the case to charging on a lot and it hasn't made it malfunction so far after having the thing for 5+ months. I have noticed the case getting a little warm but not too hot. Other than that I #Lovemymophie
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
Techie Expert Level 1
This is sooo worth the money. My phone battery sucks and when I go out it goes dead within no time. This case is a life saver. I can charge up my phone whenever I need to and it saves the day. I don’t need to worry about bringing my charger throughout the day. Love it!
Fernanda G.
Austin
Very good, and charges fast. Dropped mine once and the buttons broke though, and the top slips off A LOT! But, I did drop it very hard haha! Phone didn’t crack which was surprising! Would definitely recommend!
Ari H.
IPHONE 8PLUS I’m a phone junky! I love cases✨ This case is very thick! Especially having an 8plus :/, I’d love for it to be smaller but I’m not complain! it does the trick and i don’t know if it’s just mine but i have had a case charge to 80%, and this one only does 60% but hey that’s 160% battery life haha I’ll take it !!! Love the case !
Chloe S.
Saint Paul, MN
Mophie cases are truly amazing in that they are protective yet also practical. I no longer have one because I have gotten a new phone, but I really enjoyed being able to charge my phone whenever I needed to. The one thing that I disliked was how bulky the case was; it is pretty heavy, and it makes your phone so much bigger that sometimes its hard to put in your pocket. It's great for functionality, but I wish the design was a little more sleek.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
My husband has had this case brand since it came out. He's had it though his phones up until the iPhone7. He likes it because of the back up battery that lasts long and that he doesn't have to worry about carrying a portable charger or the charger cord. These are about $90 and wish I could have one but I like to switch my cases more often so it would be a waste of money for me
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a really cool case for when you're on the go. I don't recommend using it all the time but for he most case it helps when you're out and about. It charges the phone extremely fast. The only downside is that it's too bulky
Gabriella G.
Lawrence, MA
Techie Expert Level 1
I used to use it for my iphone 5s and it saved my life!! my phone used to die & lose battery so quickly and using this met my expectations, my phone charged fast & it lasted a long time without dying !
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
This product is great. I used mine all of the time when I had a 5s. No longer have that phone anymore so I can’t use it anymore. Isn’t good if you’re looking for a protective cause though.
Casie B.
St Francis, WI
Got as a gift from my boyfriend. Something like this is definitely out of my price range and not something I would have bought. It charges the phone fast and the case itself doesn't take long to charge all the way up. However I noticed when I was using it, it seemed like my phone battery dies quicker resulting in having to constantly charge via the case. The charging also causes a lot of heat near the charging port. It's also a bit to heavy for my liking. Overall it works well, but not for me.
MK R.
Techie Expert Level 2
Is this worth buying?
Josh J.
Gray Court, SC
Where could I buy this? I'd like to try it out.