BY MOPHIE #81 in Cell Phone Cases

Mophie helium mobile phone battery charger for iphone 5 - pink (40861tgw) see more...

• Does this add a lot of weight or make the phone a lot big...3 Answers
  • How much is it please? where to buy?3 Answers
Jessica Z.
I’ve had this phone case for about a year and it’s first on my list when I need to travel. I seldom use it day to day and only use it for events, concerts, and travel. This battery case is honestly a lifesaver. It charges my phone so quickly but the only thing I worry about is how much it heats up. Aside from that I love how easy it is to use. The four circles to indicate the charge and the switch to turn the battery on/off. The color is also nice and I would definitely say it’s worth the money for anyone who runs out of battery quickly or just can’t charge it until they get home.
Genn S.
This battery pack is a lifesaver. I work in film sets 12-18 hour days and without it sometimes I'm stuck without communication necessary for my job. Ever since I got this case, it's not only prevented me from losing juice, it's saved my phone from being dropped where I'm certain it would've shattered had it been in another case. Color listed is pink, but it looks a lot more purple in persons
Jillian P.
San Clemente, CA
I am guilty of never charging my phone. I mean ever. If you can get ahold of me,that's an impressive feat. My husband went out and bought me one of these the other day out of anger. Best anger present ever! I LOVE this thing. I now have two options for charging,the typical Iphone 5 and the android charger. Plus,it's 8 extra hours of battery. MUST HAVE!
Chrissy I.
This charger is my savior. I go to so many concerts which usually cause me to use up my phone battery but with this I'm at full battery over half way through the day even though I used my phone all day. This is great for the people who are constantly needing to use their phone, whether it's for work purposes or being away from a charger for a long period!
Ashley S.
Madison, WV
Love this case. Keeps my phone protected against everything. The battery life is excellent. never have to worry about carrying a charger around with me everywhere go. I have two small kids so love having something like this to protect my phone from being shattered.
Sophia P.
Great Product and is in a very pretty color! It's my go to everyday case and comes in such handy. The only downside to the case is its more on the pricey side and is bulky. Another downside is you have to charge the actual case itself which can be a little bothersome. Besides that, it's very helpful and much more useful than just a typical phone case.
Silmar L.
es genial. lo recomiendo, sin nada que arrepentirse este producto es genial. me encanta, lo usaria a cualquierr hora del dia, es de verdad asombroso y genial. me encanta.es genial. lo recomiendo, sin nada que arrepentirse este producto es genial. me encanta, lo usaria a cualquierr hora del dia, es de verdad asombroso y genial. me encanta.es genial. lo recomiendo, sin nada que arrepentirse este producto es genial. me encanta, lo usaria a cualquierr hora del dia, es de verdad asombroso y genial. me encanta.
Amy A.
Chatsworth
I have a recommend this iPhone charger battery even if you’re low this will last you very long time once you’re caring it is a bit heavy but worth it
Emily D.
San Diego, CA
This is a fairly light and pretty battery case for the iPhone, but it doesn't have much power. I can only charge my 5S about 60% with one charge.
Victoria J.
Wayne, NJ
I think these cases are really cool.. a great idea, because a lot of people drain their batteries quick, and this helps to extend it!
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
Does this add a lot of weight or make the phone a lot bigger?
AgshaJa V.
How much is it please? where to buy?