ElectronicsPhonesCell Phone ChargersMophie Inc.
Mobile Phone Battery Charger Mophie Mini-usb Connector

Mophie Inc. Mobile Phone Battery Charger Mophie Mini-usb Connector

by Mophie Inc.

Mobile phone battery charger mophie mini-usb connector

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mophie Inc. Mobile Phone Battery Charger Mophie Mini-usb Connector!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda T.
Davenport
Purchased at: Amazon
Great phone products for those who work from their phones or are always on them, you loose charge pretty fast and this handy dandy charger that clips on the back of your phone is really awesome! I highly recommend it for sure!
Lesli D.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
Love this case/charger!!! I love the way it makes my phone look and comes in handy when i loose percentage
Denise S.
Techie Expert Level 3
Love my mophie. I work long hours at events and always have a backup charge with these. They are a little bulky but great for long hours.
Jamie F.
North Port, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
In this day and age the only thing that drives me absolutely bonkers is battery life. It seems like every year we hear these advertisements about extra long battery life and longer than ever battery life. Well clearly it’s still not good enough for the youth that we get on a daily basis relying on our technology throughout the day so I always get one of these cases to piggyback my phone. Sure you can find a lot of these cheaper off brands but some of them that I have tried tend to get really hot or fail after a couple months Of use. This is a brand that I trust that stood the test of time with quality
abdelatif E.
Techie Expert Level 1
My name is abdelatif and I have a YOUTUBE channel and a FACEBOOK page , I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them and recommend them because I love your products so much. My purpose is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company to promote products.Thank you.

Looking for your answer?