BY MOP TOP

No silicones No parabens No wax Infused with aloe, sea botanicals and honey Made with natural humectants and rich conditioning botanicals. Protects and tames hair using sea botanicals and honey. Hydrates efficiently by increasing the absorption rate through hair layers. Penetrates the hair, which builds up the moisture content and helps prevent split ends. The result is soft, silky hair. Silicone, sulfate and wax free Use this product if your hair is dry and you feel that you need to wash. Cleans and conditions normal, dry, damaged and color-treated hair that is wavy, curly or kinky in texture Directions for use: Directions for use:Gender: Female. see more...

Diana B.
Matawan, NJ
Im not sure how I feel about this product. I’ve used it twice so far and am just not impressed. It works okay... but it doesn’t have as much slip as I hoped so it’s hard to finger detangle my hair. It does clean my hair but I feel it is stripping away some moisture. When I compare it to the other Co-wash I own, which is the AS I AM Coconut cowash, it doesn’t perform as well.
Kristina H.
Hackensack, NJ
This smells amazing! It's perfect for the winter when you're hair starts to get dry but you still need to wash it. It cleans without taking any moisture from your hair which is what we curlies need when it comes to co-washing.
axa t.
bayshore
i love this product it's the best! works great for my hair!! it really good! it's not sticky at all

back