Mop & Glo Shine Lock Fresh Citrus Scent Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner uploaded by Kara P.Mop & Glo Shine Lock Fresh Citrus Scent Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner uploaded by Mrs t.Mop & Glo Shine Lock Fresh Citrus Scent Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner uploaded by Laura P.

BY MOP & GLO

Mop & Glo® Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner.
Beautiful shine on wood floors too.
Tile, vinyl, wood.
Long lasting shine.
Shine Lock™ formula.
Fresh citrus scent. see more...

Mop & Glo Shine Lock Fresh Citrus Scent Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner
  • "We have always used Mop and Glo in our house and this product does not disappoint." in 1 review
Regina S.
Chicago
I use thisvob the wood floors in my house. Its the best product since Ajax flor wax that was sold many years ago.
Eaay ti use, jst squeeze and damp mop. Cleans and shine floor.
Annamarie F.
Plainfield, NJ
Easy one step wooden floor cleaner, saves you time when cleaning your floors. Adds a nice shine to my wooden floors without making them slippery. The only con is the scent, it's kind of strong and strange smelling.
Laura P.
Pontiac, IL
This is a great product, it makes cleaning the floor so much easier. It's very effective at cleaning the floor and dries to a bright shine. It helps cut down on cleaning time and you don't have to worry about wasting water. It's priced well and easy to find at your local store.
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
I WILL NEVER USE THIS PRODUCT AGAIN! Repeated use leaves a hard residue on your floors, and it's a nightmare to remove it!! Don't use this! I use a Swiffer Mop instead. Murphy's Oil Soap is a better alternative, or even Pinesol on tile floors.
Kara P.
Ooltewah , TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this for something very unusual. I rub it all over my pumpkins in the fall! It gives them a shiny almost fake like appearance. It makes the pumpkins shine and keeps the mold at bay.
Cristi S.
I love shiny floors. This seems to be the only brand I can find at the store for vinyl, but I do clean the floor with something else first, then I use this. Cleans not so well, but shines great.
Victoria r.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
another amazing floor cleaning product out there for you guys to try out. i love the fresh scent it gives off. definitely worth the buy.
Dee M.
Forest Park, GA

Mop & Glo is a fairly good household cleaner on hardwood floors. One coated normally cleans the floor the second coats adds the shine.
Robin G.
Saint David, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This makes my tile look clean but it leaves a bit of a film that future dirt adheres to. I like the citrus scent. I buy this regularly.
Tracy H.
Omaha , Ne
We have always used Mop and Glo in our house and this product does not disappoint. Love how the floor looks after we use this product!