BY MOOSEHEAD

Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
If your looking to try something new try Moosehead! When in Canada I stopped at a bar and it was on special and it has a great taste! Living in Ohio I never saw it in stores, but if you search you will find it! They sell it at our local Kroger’s so it’s nice if your looking for a different bear that’s not Molson.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This beer is good quality with a smooth taste. It’s very easy to sip on and doesn’t come off too strong on hops or malt. I’m not so sure about the price point as someone has always bought them when I drink them, but I’m assuming it’s fairly priced. I think this brand is under recognized for their great beer!
Taylor L.
I originally tried this beer on tap from the Canadian part of Disney's Epcot World showcase and immediately LOVED it. One of the best light lagers I've ever had. I later bought the pack of bottles for the house and I do prefer it from the draft but it is still good. Great flavor and easy going down.
Abby M.
Not a huge fan of this beer but I'm not a huge fan of beer that taste hoppy. I really didn't enjoy it because the after taste was very herbal and hoppy
Jennifer C.
Mr husband is Canadian and loves this beer. Not too expensive and good flavor. Great for a drinking at the end of a hot day
Zahira S.
Buffalo, NY
Me encanta tiene un olor muy bueno. Y te refresca la piel dejando la bien suave. No la deja reseca y la humecta
Tanya m.
Alexandria , Va
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I HAVE NOT TRIED THIS BEFORE BUT I AM VERY CURIOUS TO DO SO, THE PACKAGING OF IT LOOKS LIKE A MEDICINE BOTTLE
Keith N.
Boyertown, PA
My all time favorite beer. Love this stuff. Good old Canadian Lager. You cant go wrong with this beer.
Chantal L.
Ottawa, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A beer made right in my home Province and something I have been used to drinking since my late teens. A beer many people I know have never even heard about but usually end up enjoying nonetheless, it’s nothing fancy but it’s a taste of home!
Lauren Y.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I may be in a bit biased being Canadian but this is an awesome easy drinking beer! It goes down easily and is light and refreshing. This is easy to find in Canada at pretty much any liquor store! I will continue to repurchase this and recommend it to all those visiting Canada!