BY MOOSEHEAD

Abby M.
Not a huge fan of this beer but I'm not a huge fan of beer that taste hoppy. I really didn't enjoy it because the after taste was very herbal and hoppy
Keith N.
Boyertown, PA
My all time favorite beer. Love this stuff. Good old Canadian Lager. You cant go wrong with this beer.
Taylor L.
I originally tried this beer on tap from the Canadian part of Disney's Epcot World showcase and immediately LOVED it. One of the best light lagers I've ever had. I later bought the pack of bottles for the house and I do prefer it from the draft but it is still good. Great flavor and easy going down.
Jennifer C.
Mr husband is Canadian and loves this beer. Not too expensive and good flavor. Great for a drinking at the end of a hot day
Tanya m.
Alexandria , Va
I HAVE NOT TRIED THIS BEFORE BUT I AM VERY CURIOUS TO DO SO, THE PACKAGING OF IT LOOKS LIKE A MEDICINE BOTTLE
Zahira S.
Buffalo, NY
Me encanta tiene un olor muy bueno. Y te refresca la piel dejando la bien suave. No la deja reseca y la humecta
Mimi H.
Edmonton
Incredibly smooth and full bodied beer! Definitely one of my favorite beers. It's worth the $$$$
Lauren Y.
Happy Hour Expert
I may be in a bit biased being Canadian but this is an awesome easy drinking beer! It goes down easily and is light and refreshing. This is easy to find in Canada at pretty much any liquor store! I will continue to repurchase this and recommend it to all those visiting Canada!
Diana F.
Happy Hour Expert
This is my absolute favorite beer. It is flavorful and goes down easy. I like it in the freezer for 15 minutes to get it cold enough without wrecking the taste. It's good right from the bottle or in a cold glass.
Susan D.
Cold Lake, AB
I hadn't had a Moosehead in years and then saw it on sale, so I grabbed it. I was pleasantly surprised! I remembered it being hard to drink but I was wrong. Smooth and easy to drink but has lots of great flavor that other easy drinking beers are missing. I will definitely be purchasing again soon!