BY MOOSEHEAD

Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
If your looking to try something new try Moosehead! When in Canada I stopped at a bar and it was on special and it has a great taste! Living in Ohio I never saw it in stores, but if you search you will find it! They sell it at our local Kroger’s so it’s nice if your looking for a different bear that’s not Molson.
Taylor L.
I originally tried this beer on tap from the Canadian part of Disney's Epcot World showcase and immediately LOVED it. One of the best light lagers I've ever had. I later bought the pack of bottles for the house and I do prefer it from the draft but it is still good. Great flavor and easy going down.
Abby M.
Not a huge fan of this beer but I'm not a huge fan of beer that taste hoppy. I really didn't enjoy it because the after taste was very herbal and hoppy
Jennifer C.
Mr husband is Canadian and loves this beer. Not too expensive and good flavor. Great for a drinking at the end of a hot day
Zahira S.
Buffalo, NY
Me encanta tiene un olor muy bueno. Y te refresca la piel dejando la bien suave. No la deja reseca y la humecta
Tanya m.
Alexandria , Va
I HAVE NOT TRIED THIS BEFORE BUT I AM VERY CURIOUS TO DO SO, THE PACKAGING OF IT LOOKS LIKE A MEDICINE BOTTLE
Keith N.
Boyertown, PA
My all time favorite beer. Love this stuff. Good old Canadian Lager. You cant go wrong with this beer.
Lauren Y.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I may be in a bit biased being Canadian but this is an awesome easy drinking beer! It goes down easily and is light and refreshing. This is easy to find in Canada at pretty much any liquor store! I will continue to repurchase this and recommend it to all those visiting Canada!
Anastasia L.
London, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My go to beer. Seeing my dad commonly drinking this growing up, I was always excited for my first taste. The brand seems authentic, and the beer itself tastes great. It may be pricey on a student budget, but I will always repurchase for certain occasions.
Diana F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my absolute favorite beer. It is flavorful and goes down easy. I like it in the freezer for 15 minutes to get it cold enough without wrecking the taste. It's good right from the bottle or in a cold glass.