Toys & GamesMoose Toys
Blingle Bands Starter Pod

Moose Toys Blingle Bands Starter Pod

by Moose Toys

Share the Sparkle with Blingle Bands and make the most sparkly, fashionable Friendship Bracelets wherever you go!

The Blingle Bands Starter Pod is the ultimate on-the-go pack and includes everything you need to make 5 Surprise Friendship Bracelets with your besties - anywhere, anytime! Just throw your Blingle Pod into your backpack and take to school or to your bestie’s house for a sleepover.

Making your Blingle Bands is super easy – just follow three simple and fun steps using the items in your Blingle Bands Starter Pod and then…DIP, DOT, BLING! Use the Starter Pod (which doubles as a Gem Storage Container) to separate and flip your Gems so they can easily be picked up after you DIP your Blingle Pen into the wax. Then, DOT your Gem onto your Blingle Pen and BLING your Gem onto the Band. There's no glue and no mess, just press, stick and make it bling!

You can either follow the fashion templates included to create the coolest sparkling Friendship Bracelets around or let your creativity run wild and make your own unique designs! With 30 assorted designs to collect in these super-fun Arts & Craft Activity Kits, will you find the Boho Baby, Rainbow Love or Pop Princess theme in your Starter Pod?

Collect them all for yourself to make a fashion statement or make one for you and one for your bestie! Make It Yours...with Blingle Bands!

Is this simple enough for a 4 year old to use?
Is this a good gift for an 8 year old?
Ti's look creat for my me and my grandkids what age group please?
Start your review of Moose Toys Blingle Bands Starter Pod!
How would you rate this product?
Jazmin L.
Longview, TX
Moose Toys Blingle Bands Starter Pod uploaded by Jazmin L.
Moose Toys Blingle Bands Starter Pod uploaded by Jazmin L.
Mis hijas felices con sus pulseras que mando influenster. Muy recomendables para que se distraigan. A mis hijas les gusta mucho hacer pulseras y todo lo que tenga que ver con manualidades. Gracias Influenster 😍❤️ #influenster #boxvox #blinglebands #complimentary #contest
shawna H.
Kissimmee, FL
Moose Toys Blingle Bands Starter Pod uploaded by shawna H.
Moose Toys Blingle Bands Starter Pod uploaded by shawna H.
My daughter really enjoyed this so much she loves making her own bracelet so this was really amazing that we received this and got to do a review and we approve of it it is so easy to use I love how it has a stick and it comes with the glue to put the beads on so fun and keeps her entertained!!! The kit is awesome as well it fits right in her little purse!
Kelly W.
BROADVIEW, IL
Moose Toys Blingle Bands Starter Pod uploaded by Kelly W.
When we first received the Blingle Bands Starter Pod we were very excited. I knew this would be something the kids would love to do. Once we got started they loved it. Although it is a little tedious, it is an activity that will keep the kids busy. When designed and completed a bracelet, they were so proud and excited about having a one of a kind creation made by their own hands. I would definitely purchased the Blingle Bands Starter Pod. I would be great for a sleep over.
Jackie  B.
Raytown, MO
Moose Toys Blingle Bands Starter Pod uploaded by Jackie  B.
My son and I had a fun time working on our blingle bands! The container was very difficult, but with the help of a screw driver we got it opened. I have to say it was very nice to have a project that was actually mess free, and came with everything we needed to store the extra supplies. However, with that being said, the instructions were not very kid friendly. My son of course understood them, but they could have have easily made the supply key more simple. We were expecting actual friendship bracelets, yet these bracelets are basically hospital bands with jewels. I think that this is an excellent idea, however they have room for a lot of improvement.
Joel L.
Glendale, AZ
Moose Toys Blingle Bands Starter Pod uploaded by Joel L.
This is a fun activity for kids. It is something they can put down their electronic devices for and use their minds to put together. The directions and process is a bit too complicated for kids but with some help from an adult can be a lot of fun. It is also a great way for kids to use their creativity.
Whitney S.
Savannah, GA
Moose Toys Blingle Bands Starter Pod uploaded by Whitney S.
My daughter and I found this to be very easy and fun to do. Definitely would recommend this. It was easy to put together and easy to clean up. My daughter did enjoy this. #blinglebands #contest #complimentary @supermoosetoys @Influenster
Rasheeda  T.
Philadelphia, PA
Moose Toys Blingle Bands Starter Pod uploaded by Rasheeda  T.
Moose Toys Blingle Bands Starter Pod uploaded by Rasheeda  T.
Blingle band pod was cute. Me and my daughter tried it together and it was a little bit tedious and I thought the directions weren’t clear. Trying to put it together was boring and my daughter lost interest. So I continue to set things up. Then took a break. So finally after breaking we started working on it. The band turn out cute and she really liked it. But the studs started falling off a couple days after. As much work that has to be done you would think it would be a little more durable.
Samantha D.
Newton, NC
Moose Toys Blingle Bands Starter Pod uploaded by Samantha D.
My daughter was absolutely so excited to receive her own influencer box. She had so much fun getting her box from the mail man and opening it. Plus her birthday is July 22. She loved making her bracelets. The carrying case is perfect for on the go to. I definitely recommend.
Nancy  L.
Pharr, TX
Moose Toys Blingle Bands Starter Pod uploaded by Nancy  L.
Nos llego esta voxbox y mi hija encantada ya que ella fue la que la disfrutó haciendo pulseras tanto como para ella y para sus hermanitas ❤😍🥰
Katherine C.
Peoria, AZ
Moose Toys Blingle Bands Starter Pod uploaded by Katherine C.
Moose Toys Blingle Bands Starter Pod uploaded by Katherine C.
My daughter absolutely loves it! It gives her something to do and I love that it keeps her occupied. However there are several little stones and omg it’s a nightmare for me. Lol. It’s fine, she likes it and has patience. Mommy not so much. 😬🤣