Moore's Buffalo Wing Sauce Gluten Free uploaded by Toni P.Moore's Buffalo Wing Sauce Gluten Free uploaded by Adri M.

BY MOORE'S

Moore's® Gluten Free Buffalo Wing Sauce. see more...

Kristen W.
Kristen W.
N Little Rock, AR
My new favorite sauce to make my go to side of Buffalo Roasted Cauliflower! Sooooo good!! My husband also loves to make his own chicken wings using this sauce... Even better than going out to a restaurant!
Toni P.
Toni P.
Atlanta, GA
I put this one basically everything at this point. Most frequently it's a bowl of cauliflower rice with tempeh, avocado, and tomato and then I just douse it in Moore's. It's a good value and I buy 2 at a time because I go through it so fast. Must buy if you love spicy flavors.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Marietta, GA
I love a.good.chicken salad with this and blue cheese. It's great for people on keto diets bc it's carb free and really spices up anything you put it in.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
Foodie Expert
This wing sauce is awesome! On nights we make "homemade wings" this sauce is great to coat the wings in. It has so much flavor. Highly recommend trying!
Adri M.
Adri M.
Foodie Expert
by far the best hot sause yet . i eat it on my wings or even by itsself its that good . i highly recomend this product
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Buffalo wings are easy to make with this sauce! Good and spicy, I like to use this when I make chicken wing dip!