BY MOORE'S #67 in Hot Sauce

Moore's® Gluten Free Buffalo Wing Sauce. see more...

Gina R.
Fletcher, NC
This is the best and most authentic buffalo flavor that we have found. We've tried many. In fact, football season has just begun and the first Thursday night game left the shelves bare at the local grocery store... they had plenty of the special flavors the Moore's but the original flavor was wiped OUT! There is a reason for that...
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
First time trying this sauce on some wings. I got this at my local Walmart for about 2 bucks and change. Very satisfied with quality of the sauce and not to spicy where you can’t enjoy your wings. Definitely trying it again with shrimp and other dishes.
Miranda L.
I LOVE the taste of Moores buffalo sauce. Whether you are using it on chicken, pizza, or even as a dipping sauce- the flavor tastes so good! I literally put this on everything and keep 2 bottles in my fridge
Toni P.
Alpharetta, GA
I put this one basically everything at this point. Most frequently it's a bowl of cauliflower rice with tempeh, avocado, and tomato and then I just douse it in Moore's. It's a good value and I buy 2 at a time because I go through it so fast. Must buy if you love spicy flavors.
Kristen W.
N Little Rock, AR
My new favorite sauce to make my go to side of Buffalo Roasted Cauliflower! Sooooo good!! My husband also loves to make his own chicken wings using this sauce... Even better than going out to a restaurant!
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
This wing sauce is awesome! On nights we make "homemade wings" this sauce is great to coat the wings in. It has so much flavor. Highly recommend trying!
Brittany B.
Marietta, GA
I love a.good.chicken salad with this and blue cheese. It's great for people on keto diets bc it's carb free and really spices up anything you put it in.
Natasha B.
This was the best store bought hot sauce I've ever tried. Delicious and not overpowering. It tastes like a sauce at a restaurant.
Adri M.
by far the best hot sause yet . i eat it on my wings or even by itsself its that good . i highly recomend this product
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Buffalo wings are easy to make with this sauce! Good and spicy, I like to use this when I make chicken wing dip!

back