Moonstruck Chocolate Milk Chocolate Bar uploaded by Lauren T.

BY MOONSTRUCK CHOCOLATE

Tina G.
MARTINSBURG , WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am absolutely in love with this brand and this chocolate bar. I am definitely a milk chocolate junkie and this bar hits the spot. There are not enough words to describe how delicious this bar is. It's not bitter at all and is just pure sweetness. I definitely recommend this to anyone who really enjoys milk chocolate bars.
Jessica B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I found this chocolate bar on sale at Target. It was this first time I have tried thus brand but it was very good. The chocolate is good quality with a great flavor. I bought the milk chocolate with sea salt toffee. Perfect balance of sweet and salty.
Jessica P.
Moonstruck is one of my favorite chocolate brands and the espresso one is great when I need a caffeine hit with my chocolate. Not super sweet, tastes a lot like dark chocolate covered espresso beans.
Lauren T.
Troutdale , OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Moonstruck chocolate is great! And very tasty!! It is a bit expensive but it is worth it. Especially the cute little chocolates you can buy in their stores!
Jessica P.
Love Moonstruck chocolate! Haven't had a bad flavor yet. The milk chocolate is a nice basic standby. Also great chopped into cookies or brownies!
Melissa A.
Pond Gap, WV
Love love love! This creamy chocolate bar just became one of my favorites. The milk chocolate melts in your mouth it smells awesome
kizzie N.
El Dorado, AR
I really don't like dark chocolate, but this was ok, not one of my favorite dandy bars, not something I would run to store and buy
Sonya S.
Pontiac, MI
Dare I say that this is better than Godiva?! I got the Sea salted toffee flavor and I swear I have never tasted better chocolate.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
These are so yummy! I love chocolate and coffee and this is perfect to settle a coffee craving on the run. It tastes very good!!!
Katie S.
These are just so yummy!! The milk chocolate is my fave!! I buy 4 at a time. They are a big hit with my hubby and daughter.
Ashley S.
Somerset, MA
This looks amazing! Where can you buy these? Does it have a coffee taste to it?
yessenia  l.
Cutler Bay, FL
Where can i purchase this to try?
Roselyn O.