BeautyMoonshot

by Moonshot

How to Use : Use the inner puff to gently apply from inner center of the face outwards. Please use in 12 months after opening

This is one of my favorite bb cream but what is the best setting powder?
Start your review of [Moonshot] Microfit Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ 12g + Refill Set #301 Natural Beige GD Cushion!
Devatana X.
Saint Paul, MN
[Moonshot] Microfit Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ 12g + Refill Set #301 Natural Beige GD Cushion uploaded by Devatana X.
Purchased at: YesStyle
If you have oily to combination or dry skin try this cushion out. It doesn’t make your face cakey, it has a good medium coverage and covers your discolorations to dark spots. Your acne skin doesn’t break out, it does leave your skin flawless. It does have a little shine/matte to it. When I got introduce to this I was skeptical but after trying this out it has become one of my top grab to go cushion on a daily basis. Definitely recommend. Moonshot-microfit-cushion-spf50-pa-12g-refill-set-#301-natural-beige-gd-cushion]
Kim D.
Navarre, FL
[Moonshot] Microfit Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ 12g + Refill Set #301 Natural Beige GD Cushion uploaded by Kim D.
Purchased at: YesStyle
I am a big fan of all their cushions, including this one! Very dry skin friendly and doesn’t cling to any flakes or patches. Decent coverage too, I have a lot of redness this helps take care of and still allows my skin to look like skin. I get the most compliments when I wear this over any other foundation.
HAALA I.
makkah
I really love to use k-beauty products and found out hera is one of the best of them this was my favorite tho but I finished it in a year bcuz I use it often. So I would recommend you guys to get this product it's awesome
Sarah B.
Rothesay, NB
Only put 4 stars because of the shade range. It looks really smooth on my skin. Coverage is light to medium. Can be buildable but not too much. The price is reasonable since it’s a YG brand and BlackPink is promoting it. If you have fair skin don’t get it because it’ll be too dark
Kimberly  R.
Coteau, QC
Yes, I would buy it again and I *have* bought it again - am on my third refill and have another in my stockpile. I have oily but dehydrated skin and this is the best cushion I found that wears comfortably, is the best colour match, and gives a natural look (it is medium coverage) that does not melt down into an oily slick by the end of the day. My only complaint is that it is on the expensive side - if used everyday, it will run out in about a month.
Anastasia P.
Bryansk
Purchased at: YesStyle
Packaging is minimalistic, which I kinda love, feels good on skin, for me just one thin layer of ot is absolutely enough. And what is more important-it's long-lasting on me.