Moon Stain Prevention Teeth Wipes

by moon

MOON Stain Prevention Teeth Wipes instantly freshen breath and brighten teeth by helping reduce surface stains from wine, tea, coffee, and soda.

Made with Cranberry Fruit Extract to support a healthy smile; Freshens breath with a burst of natural peppermint; Individually-wrapped wipes make it easy to whiten teeth anywhere; Vegan and not tested on animals; Made in the USA with globally-sourced ingredients

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Moon Stain Prevention Teeth Wipes!
Aiyana B.
Moon Stain Prevention Teeth Wipes uploaded by Aiyana B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Right up until I had my son, I had super white teeth. To the point where random people would ask me how I got them so white. I started drinking coffee after my son was born, and a LOT of it. I didn’t realize how badly it would effect my teeth! I was so sad. I use all moon oral products, and I finally purchased these! I am so happy I did! After a latte, I simply swipe one across my teeth, and you can see the coffee stain come up on the wipe. It is INSANE how detrimental drinks can be to your teeth! :( Keep in mind that these are NOT meant to whiten your teeth, but prevent stains from making them worse. In addition to their other whitening products, this is a holy grail! I love how minty the flavor is- after I use it, my mouth feels so fresh! So far, I’m super happy with this product!
Lydia L.
Ellicott City, MD
Moon Stain Prevention Teeth Wipes uploaded by Lydia L.
I like the single packet that’s easy to store in my purse, this is great for roadtrips it dinner dates to freshen up between drinking or eating. It’s very minty with some stevia type flavor which I really don’t care for, but it does make my teeth feel cleaner and more fresh after use. If they change the flavor to something more pleasant like a vanilla mint I would but again but at this point it seems like a once in a blue moon purchase.
Sonia S.
Gardena , CA
Moon Stain Prevention Teeth Wipes uploaded by Sonia S.
Purchased at: ULTA
pretty impressed. i also own the toothpaste which is sparkly✨😍 but didn’t take a picture. i love both products. once a week i use the Moon Stain Prevention Teeth Wipes and i wipe my teeth for a full minute. i can almost see a difference right away. highly recommend.
michelle D.
sligo
my teeth are a really big thing to me and i love this teeth wipes it really makes a difference
Madison F.
bluesprings
These do not work. This whole line doesn’t work the isn’t even whitening ingredients in the contents
emily M.
Vineland, NJ
This has a very funky taste...maybe it's just me. It does whiten my teeth, and is incredibly amazing to carry in your purse or wherever with you on the go!
alexia C.
Methuen, MA
I am obsessed with these! I got this for Christmas and I wasn’t sure how they would work because I hadn’t really heard of the brand before. While I was doing a face mask I tried this out and I instantly saw my teeth so much whiter than they were before! I am going to buy more today I love these!

Looking for your answer?