Moon Pie The Original Marshmallow Sandwich Chocolate

by Moon Pie

Moon Pie® The Original Marshmallow Sandwich Chocolate.

Double Decker.

Since 1917.

Has any one tried these ? they look amazing Moon Pie The Original Marshmallow Sandwich Chocolate [user:sonjac1]
Has anyone tried freezing these?
Start your review of Moon Pie The Original Marshmallow Sandwich Chocolate!
Product Highlights
“I like the moonpies for their chocolate sweet tooth fix but to me they are a little too dry in the cake part of it.” in reviews
Omg I love these I get them at my neatest 99 cents store or dollar tree great snack feels like I'm camping if I warm them up a little
Nasty little things my son loves these, but I can’t get past the marshmallows. So I recommend these for kids adults not so much.
Noblesville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These were created in my hometown and the original factory still stands and is still churning out these delicious moon pies. <3
Adair, IA
I could snack on these all day they are like heaven. I love both the vanilla and chocolate I haven’t tried banana yet though
I remember buying these from the school vending machine and eating them while I waited for my mom. One of my favorites.
Las Cruces, NM
I have to be honest they aren't that great in my opinion. They are soft but the chocolate isn't that great tasting.
Henderson , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Surprised at how good this was. Not too sweet and had a good chocolate flavor. The marshmallow was very fresh.
These are good😊 i put it in the microwave and when it comes out its very good so i would recommend this to yall
San Diego, CA
Great snacks to eat when you are on the go. These are dessert classics everyone should at least try once. Yum.
San Antonio, TX
Moon Pie The Original Marshmallow Sandwich Chocolate uploaded by Michele R.
Great treat. Love the mini size. Love the chocolate and the banana flavor. A must have for the whole family
Ask a question to the Influenster community...