Moon Pie The Original Marshmallow Sandwich Chocolate

by Moon Pie

Moon Pie® The Original Marshmallow Sandwich Chocolate.

Double Decker.

Since 1917.

Has any one tried these ? they look amazing Moon Pie The Original Marshmallow Sandwich Chocolate [user:sonjac1]
Has anyone tried freezing these?
Start your review of Moon Pie The Original Marshmallow Sandwich Chocolate!
Product Highlights
“I like the moonpies for their chocolate sweet tooth fix but to me they are a little too dry in the cake part of it.” in reviews
Nothing better than a RC Cola, 2 L Bottle and a moon pie! These are delicious treats that I don’t have very often because they are pretty hard to come by. I find these more when I’m in the south. It’s like a to go marshmallow smore!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these. They definitely get labeled as a throw back snack because they have been around all my life growing up. They have never changed in flavor and quality. These snacks are fulfilling and I recommend them to everyone who likes marshmallows and chocolate.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1,305 reviews
I purchased a box of Original Moon Pie while shopping at Walmart kast weekend. I was surprised /excited to see them on the shelf because I haven't seen them in a while. When we got home akl I could think about was opening the box of Moon oies it was Like Being A kid again. As sion as I bit into it it was like a flashback, ,tge rich chocolate taste. .the vanilla cake and the marshmallows. I definitely enjoyed having them intge house. They didn't last to to kong because the grandchildren liked them too,, (I was secretly hoping they didn't ) They really weren't expensive compared to the other brands out on the market, I definitely recommend this product.
Union Beach, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always hear people talk about how good Moon Pies are so I have tried them multiple times. Each time the taste was nothing like I expected. I found it to be dry and not to my liking. Honestly, I just don’t get it...but I know a lot of people love these things.
Bryan, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,426 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
OMG! They are so good. I would recommend them! I sometimes nuke them and darn they are so good that way. The price is pretty good too. Probably not the healthiest food. Still love them!
Winnsboro , SC
My parents go to Sam's and buy like the biggest box they can find and whenever I was going to school I would grab like two of these. Not necessarily because I liked them but because they're so big they feel you up pretty easily cuz it's mainly bread. I know they have the one Decker basically which is just one layer. This is a double-decker and my mouth can hardly go over the thing. It's kind of dry so you'll need something to drink possibly pair it up with some milk. Even dip it in some milk.
Mesa, AZ
I love Moon Pies. I had not eaten one in years. My husband surprised me with a couple flavors the other night as a treat. The original is awesome. I could eat a lot of these but only once in a while. These are the best. I love marshmellow anything. Can't beat a moon pie.
Front Royal, VA
They are overrated. Way too sweet even for me and I'm an avid candy lover. I agree with the comments about it crumbling in your mouth, theres no ruch flavor. You just taste the sugar.
Not only are Moon Pies cute, but they are pretty good! I try to eat them only once in a while since it's made up of chocolate and marshmallow, but it is hard to stay away. They are sweet and satisfy my needs when I'm craving something sweet.
Santa Rosa , CA
These are so amazing! I love eating moon pies. I literally eat a whole box within a day. Some people find these to sweet but I don't find that at all. There's a perfect balance of everything and I will most likely buys theses forever i find them that good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...