Food & SnacksBakeryMoon Pie
The Original Marshmallow Sandwich Chocolate

Moon Pie The Original Marshmallow Sandwich Chocolate

by Moon Pie

Moon Pie® The Original Marshmallow Sandwich Chocolate.

Double Decker.

Since 1917.

Has any one tried these ? they look amazing Moon Pie The Original Marshmallow Sandwich Chocolate [user:sonjac1]
Has anyone tried freezing these?
Start your review of Moon Pie The Original Marshmallow Sandwich Chocolate!
Product Highlights
I like the moonpies for their chocolate sweet tooth fix but to me they are a little too dry in the cake part of it.in reviews
Adam R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
A classic treat anytime of the day. Chocolate flavored is good but the banana flavored Moon Pie is out of this world.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always hear people talk about how good Moon Pies are so I have tried them multiple times. Each time the taste was nothing like I expected. I found it to be dry and not to my liking. Honestly, I just don’t get it...but I know a lot of people love these things.
Tracy H.
Lumberton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Moon Pie The Original Marshmallow Sandwich Chocolate uploaded by Tracy H.
Have been eating these since a child. Love the taste, just perfect to satisfy the sweet craving. Must try! Moon Pie The Original Marshmallow Sandwich Chocolate
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love moonpies. I don't normally like to eat a lot of sweet things, but Moonpies I can handle.
Evelyn R.
These are good😊 i put it in the microwave and when it comes out its very good so i would recommend this to yall
Tamra H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these. They definitely get labeled as a throw back snack because they have been around all my life growing up. They have never changed in flavor and quality. These snacks are fulfilling and I recommend them to everyone who likes marshmallows and chocolate.
Mar S.
Nothing better than a RC Cola, 2 L Bottle and a moon pie! These are delicious treats that I don’t have very often because they are pretty hard to come by. I find these more when I’m in the south. It’s like a to go marshmallow smore!
Danielle H.
Nasty little things my son loves these, but I can’t get past the marshmallows. So I recommend these for kids adults not so much.
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Surprised at how good this was. Not too sweet and had a good chocolate flavor. The marshmallow was very fresh.
Margie G.
Talladega, AL
love  these  but  i love  the banana ones better chocolate usually bothers  and i dont care  for  the double  decker ones  to much chocolate but they are good
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kamrey B.