BY KYLIE COSMETICS

Moon | Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit by Kylie Cosmetics see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jacki T.
One of my absolute favorite grungy greige colors.

I have a few Kylie lip colors including maliboo (one of my all time favorite cool nudes), angel (peachy pink nude) Gorg from the KoKo collection (deep burgundy red) and mink(a cool grayish mauve/purple)

Her formula is pretty average, dries down completely matte (unless you get her velvet formula which I have never tried). These lipsticks don’t really budge on the majority of your lip just in that “inner ring” of your mouth like virtually all lipsticks do. Sometimes these can be a little drying but I usually use a lip treatment or MAC prep + prime lip primer beforehand and the lipstick is comfortable.
Jessie C.
Vinings
My absolute favorite matte liquid lipstick! I know this is supposed to be based off of the Colourpop formula, but I really prefer the Kylie shades and (having tried both brands), I do think that the Kylie Cosmetics formula is silkier and less liable to crack. Moon is a vampy, lavender brown color (at least, on my fair skin) and it makes me feel like a trendy witch. I love it!
Hayley L.
Antioch, CA
I had really high hopes for this lip kit because of Kylie Jenner’s name and I expected it to be high end and really good. First off the gloss was very sticky which I do not like for a lip gloss and it didn’t match my lip color which is my fault. The packaging is nice and came in a nice box but I will not be purchasing from this brand anymore simply because it’s overpriced when I can find a drug store product that serves the same purpose and maybe even better.
Snighdha C.
Long Is City, NY
I finally got around to trying out my first lip kit today, and I have to say, I quite liked it! The lip liner went on smooth, as did the liquid lipstick. I like that I only needed one coat after putting a coat of the lip liner on first (which I usually do to help it last a little longer—and which apparently is a tip that was added to the outside of the lip kit box!). It also seemed to hold up quite well while eating dinner!
Nocturne L.
I love the color and how it stays on but the smell and taste(if you eat or drink with product is nasty). So I only use this product as a foundation for my lips and then a better color to give a perfect nude lip for my skin tone. This picture I am using Kylie moon as foundation on lips along with fenty lip gloss
Mikyla S.
Endwell, NY
Maybe it’s just me, but this color made me look dead 💀 it’s so grey brown on me , I look sooooo bad. (I’m light / medium with warm yellow undertones for reference). I don’t like Kylie’s matte formula to begin with, it’s too dry looking on my lips. I recommend some of her other colors if you don’t mind the dryness. I LOVE KRISTEN!
Mackenzie C.
Suwanee, GA
I love Kylie Cosmetics lip products. Her matte lip kits are so long lasting and the pigment on them is incredible. The colors are all so unique (Moon is my favorite though). My only complaint is that they are so matte that if your lips are chapped or crusty, this liquid lipstick will enhance it, but I mean what liquid lipstick doesn’t. Once this dries, it’s almost completely transfer proof. Highly recommend!
emily r.
Tallahassee
i love her lipstick, but it comes off way to fast and you have to add multiple layers to get the right color you want. it’s nog long lasting at all. but the packaging is very nice and i love it. very unique. i would recommend it to other people if they aren’t looking for something that stays on all day.
Milli D.
new york
Boooooo!! I actually regret getting anything Kylie they’re such a waste I feel like I put gasoline on my lips it smells like gasoline and my lips swelled up so bad and when I contacted them they had replied with we had no issues so that being said no returns or refund !! WTH WHAT KINDA BUSINESS IS This? But it’s my fault what was I thinking ? 👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽 garbage
Nika K.
I do like her products but like in my other reviews they do dry my lips out and make them chapped. I love this color but people have to be careful because with certain skin tones and sometimes with mine since it’s like a light tinted brown/grey it can make you look like a corpse. Her product does last long and I will give her that but it isn’t my go-to
Tess R.
Limhamn
How long does it last? Does it transfer?
mi pregunta es cuando saldran las nuevas colecciones y si es que voy a la playa afectara en la recequedad de los labios