Moon | Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit by Kylie Cosmetics uploaded by Jessie C.Moon | Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit by Kylie Cosmetics uploaded by Jessie C.

BY KYLIE COSMETICS

Moon | Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit by Kylie Cosmetics see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tania C.
Newark, NJ
I have several lip kits from Kylie Cosmetics but this one is my favorite "nude" that she has. A lot of her nudes have a warmer undertone or a neutral undertone but this one is a more cooler and it just completes me. I do like all types of nude colors but i dont really have one that is similar to moon so that is why it is a favorite. I gave it 4 starts because the formula could be a little bit better. I do find that it can be overly dry and that can be annoying. Pigment on this color is good so that isnt an issue i have with this color, so streaks are nonexistent.
Jessie C.
Vinings
My absolute favorite matte liquid lipstick! I know this is supposed to be based off of the Colourpop formula, but I really prefer the Kylie shades and (having tried both brands), I do think that the Kylie Cosmetics formula is silkier and less liable to crack. Moon is a vampy, lavender brown color (at least, on my fair skin) and it makes me feel like a trendy witch. I love it!
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
I was given this lip kit by a coworker who said that it didn't stay on her lips well. I decided to take it and give it a go because it's a Kylie. I love the color, super pigmented, and it smelled terrific, but my coworker was correct, it didn't stay on my bottom lip well and for the price point it could be better.
Ana H.
Lasted all day long and looked very good. There was a nice amount of product but I expected it to buy a little less drying. It was easy to apply with the applicator that was given. I bought it offline. I would recommend if you have the money and if you want a good lipstick that last all night.
Mia V.
Holland, MI
This is the best lip product I have ever bought. It stays on throughout at least 6 drinks without any need to reapply. Application is very easy with the tip of the wand and the lip liner stays on fabulously as well as applies fabulously too. Kylie's lip kits will forever be my favorite.
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
Kylie lip kits have one of the best formulas I’ve ever tried. They are dry, because they are designed to last all day, which they do. Great value with the liquid lipstick and lip liner. They are comfortable to wear. This is a cool brown nude, I love this shade.
Alexandra D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I was super hesitant to give in and buy one of these kits. However, I can’t deny the coverage and pigmentation. You don’t have to reply throughout the day. My only issue with this product is that it leaves your lips Dry.
Ali F.
Saunderstown, RI
I actually really enjoy this color. It is neutral but very different and stands out. I don’t like kylie mattes because they show all the lines on your lips. But I really do like this color with a clear gloss over top.
Raquel R.
Morgan City, LA
So pretty and dries on perfectly, does not come off at all! Drink proof and always looks great, perfect color and love that the liner comes with it. I would recommend this to anyone who loves a good lip stain
April P.
N Royalton, OH
Kylie lip kits are wonderful. I love the matching lip liner. The lipsticks are easy to apply and long lasting. There isn’t a ton of wear off. Lots of colors to choose from and doesn’t dry my lips out! Great product!