Moon Juice The Full Moon Sachets

by Moon Juice

EDIBLE WELLBEING™

Moon Dusts® are custom blends of adaptogenic superherbs and supermushrooms that help combat the effects of stress to nourish body, beauty, and consciousness from the inside out.

The Full Moon Dust Box includes 12 Moon Dust sachets (2 of each): Beauty, Brain, Sex, Power, Spirit, and Dream.

Moon Dusts love to travel with you and can be taken in your daily tote or on an airplane.

How To Use:

Add to coffee, milk, water, smoothies, hot chocolate or ice cream. Get Dusted!

Do these actually help?
Anyone used this?
Has anyone used this and noticed any kind of positive results? Thanks!
Start your review of Moon Juice The Full Moon Sachets!
How would you rate this product?
Brittney E.
Dallas, TX
Definitely noticed a difference in energy and sleep quality with a few of these. Would repurchase.
Epsita H.
Astoria, NY
This is a great sampler pack for people who are 1. Unsure of what these powders do 2. Want to test drive them before committing to a jar 3. A gift for a nonbeliever. I bought this to see which of these powders was best for me and now I only buy 3 of them. I do give these boxes out as gifts though to friends so they can determine which ones they like for themselves.