Moon Juice Sex Dust

by Moon Juice

EDIBLE ATTRACTION™

Sex Dust® is an adaptogenic blend of lusty superherbs and Shatavari that help combat the effects of stress to ignite your creative energy, in and out of the bedroom.*

Contains ingredients with proven benefits:

Supports the body during stress*

• Helps the body increase resistance to fatigue while providing energy, vitality, and well-being*
  • Helps combat non-specific loss of vigor associated with aging*
  • Used since ancient times to support male reproductive health*

Cacao Powder°, Shilajit Extract, Shatavari Root Powder°, Epimedium (Horny Goat Weed) Leaf Extract°, Maca Root Extract°, Schisandra Berry Powder°, Stevia Leaf Extract (Reb A)°

How To Use:

Add to coffee, milk, water, smoothies, hot chocolate or ice cream. Get Dusted!

Okay I gotta know.....does it work?!?
Curious if this stuff really works as it advertises?! 😬
Moon Juice Sex Dust ? Who has tried this?
Start your review of Moon Juice Sex Dust!
Elizabeth T.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been trying this for a few days now and I can’t say I’ve noticed a difference. The taste isn’t horrible in coffee. It blends pretty easily and is easy to drink in my opinion. I don’t think I’ll be repurchasing just because I don’t think it works for me.
Holli P.
Longmont, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this for 30 days and I didn’t see any difference in libido or energy. It’s possible it takes a few more weeks to see a difference? I mixed with coffee; blended great and taste good.
Natasha V.
Bartow, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This really worked! I made a tea latte with this dust and it tasted amazing! I would recommend for anyone that wants a natural boost! I used this after giving birth and it was amazing!
Sarah C.
Peoria, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
This tastes pretty good in some hot chocolate! I didn’t notice a huge difference in my libido though. Perhaps I just need to use it every day for several weeks. I do like that it has lots of vitamins in it though.
Amanda H.
I’m sorry but this smells so bad that I threw it away, which is disappointing because it was expensive.
Jessica H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
It blends best with hot chocolate because the cocoa flavor easily masks the earthy mushroom flavor of the powder. I didn't notice any improvement to libido or reduction in stress at all. I feel like this product is hideously overpriced, but that's commonplace with supplements. I don't recommend this product. Placebo effect is everything here.
Heather B.
Love this! Has really helped my energy and libido. It’s a little pricy, but very worth it! I throw it in coffee, smoothies, or hot chocolate! It has met expectations and would most definitely recommend to others and have!
Jenn N.
Commerce City, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I’ve only used this 3 times so far & have yet to notice a difference. The taste/smell is rough! Definitely blend it in a smoothie or mix it with coffee and a ton of cream. Otherwise you won’t be able to stand the flavor! I will continue to use it daily and see if I notice a difference over time...🤞🏻
Kristin C.
oceanside
This dust did help me feel relaxed but I added it to water and it was so hard to drink. Does not taste good at all! Maybe if you mixed it in a smoothie it would hide the taste. Pretty expensive for the effects I received.
Amanda W.
Bossier City, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Amazon
I got this for a couple of reasons. One for helping with hormone balance and two for “sexy time” feels. Neither of which was accomplished. I did notice it gave me a bit of energy which was nice but for the price, I’m just not willing to take it for energy alone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kendra K.
il y a 2 ans
Moon Juice Sex Dust ? Who has tried this?
Jenn N. il y a 2 ans
I recently purchased it. I’ve only tried it 3 times, but so far have not noticed a difference at all. The taste/smell is pretty brutal. I mix it with my coffee and LOTS of creamer to cover up the taste. I will continue to use it and see if over time I notice a difference. If so, I’ll be sure to update you. ;)