Moon Juice Power Dust uploaded by Malisa P.

BY MOON JUICE

EDIBLE ENERGY™

Power Dust® is an adaptogenic blend of elite superherbs and supermushrooms that help combat the effects of stress to fuel your physical and entrepreneurial feats.*

Contains ingredients with proven benefits:

• Boosts energy and reduces fatigue*
  • Helps restore and sustain energy levels*
  • Supports healthy cardiovascular function*

Cordyceps Mushroom Extract°, Schisandra Berry Powder°, Eleuthero Root Extract°, Rhodiola Root Extract, Astragalus Root Extract°, Ashwagandha Root and Leaf Extract°, Asian Ginseng Root Powder°, Stevia Leaf Extract (Reb A)°

How To Use:

Add to coffee, tea, milk, water, smoothies, mix into a pancake, yogurt, or almond butter. Get Dusted!

Buy on Sephora*
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like moon juice powders. I got a variety pack that included this one. Yes. It does have an earth quality to it. But if you mix it in with other things, that can easily be masked. It’s absolutely expensive but worth it if you’re looking for a little extra oomph for your workout.
kaiila🦄🥀 K.
Baltimore
It a okay product i hope it help with my health diet so I will be willing to try this in my drink and get to known more about the product wen I use it for a couple of weeks
Sarah S.
Wakefield, RI
I am obsessed with this product! Add it to your green smoothies for a boost! Definitely went above all expectations I had and worth the price. I also got the moon juice cook book and it's has so many awesome tips!
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
I use it in my smoothies and it has a delicious taste while giving me suppliments i need! It's a little pricey but i think it's worth it because most suppliments i taste don't taste too good!
Dorra O.
Ariana
I'd like to use this product so much because it has the taste of chocolate and it's also healthy and contains protein . I haven't tried it yet but I hope that I get through voxbox. It's​ a bit pricey but it's worth it. I recommend it especially for people who are on a diet and want taste something like a treat .
Amber G.
Love this stuff! I actually pay the huge amount for importing it into Canada. The taste is kinda a toasted caramel. I have only used it in smoothies, so I don't have issues with it being overpowering in taste. I do notice more energy throughout the day when I use it. The only drawback is the size of container. There are only 14 servings per container...I need a huge tub of this. Might order a few containers next time around.
Angela R.
Dickinson, TX
And where is this product for for Coco Chanel eau toilette I have been using this fragrance for years.Stays on all day.It has a wonderful spicy sent This is the only fragrance. ... Ergo, it is a scent that could not be mistaken for anything but expensive perfume, as opposed to, say, the remnant of the smell of your ...
Susana V.
Katy , TX
No me gusto mucho su sabor, existen en el mercado otros suplementos con mejor sabor que este.
Zeynep D D.
Venlo
I hear this juice powder is really good, i think its good and i will get one and going to try it and i will revieuw it when i use it too
Jose R.
San Diego, CA
It looks like it's healthy and sounds good to try out I would totally try this out the loose whaight
And Mabye I could tell frinds about it and tell them how good it is and so we could be heathy and strong people and I wish there was vanilla I want this so Mitch
Mary C.
Where can this product be purchased?
Jessie D.
St Simons Is, GA
I've read a ton of pros about this product and i'm thinking about trying it! However, before i order are there any cons i should know about?
Jackie D.
Taylor Mill, KY
Is there protein in this mix?
Fallon S.
Madison, AL
Im lactose intolerant and many powder supplements have lactose listed as an ingredient. Is this the case with this supplement?
Amy T.
Minneapolis, MN
I've been hearing about this and have been very curious about it. How nutritious is it? Does it have a strong flavor? What are the best ways to use it?