Moon Juice Power Dust uploaded by Malisa P.

BY MOON JUICE

An ancient elite formula to support your peak performance, stamina and longevity, while aiding in healthy recovery. Imbibe this athletic, adaptogenic potion to regulate the body’s vital energy, healthy metabolic function and maximize your ability to withstand stress and injury.

Add one teaspoon to 8oz of any hot or cold liquid. Delicious with nut milk water or tea. 15.5 servings per jar. Don't be afraid to double dose!

Wild crafted ingredients: Astragalus, Ginseng, Schisandra, Eleuthro, Rhodiola, Organic Stevia

Buy on Sephora*
Sarah S.
Wakefield, RI
I am obsessed with this product! Add it to your green smoothies for a boost! Definitely went above all expectations I had and worth the price. I also got the moon juice cook book and it's has so many awesome tips!
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
I use it in my smoothies and it has a delicious taste while giving me suppliments i need! It's a little pricey but i think it's worth it because most suppliments i taste don't taste too good!
Jose R.
San Diego, CA
It looks like it's healthy and sounds good to try out I would totally try this out the loose whaight
And Mabye I could tell frinds about it and tell them how good it is and so we could be heathy and strong people and I wish there was vanilla I want this so Mitch
Angela R.
Dickinson, TX
And where is this product for for Coco Chanel eau toilette I have been using this fragrance for years.Stays on all day.It has a wonderful spicy sent This is the only fragrance. ... Ergo, it is a scent that could not be mistaken for anything but expensive perfume, as opposed to, say, the remnant of the smell of your ...
Nyssa P.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm a fan of supplements and this one of the higher quality ones that I've found. Not a terrible tasting like many others.
Katrina B.
I was good, but it is one of those products that I could use 2 o 3 times more...not always! It depends also of eachone
Susana V.
Katy, TX
No me gusto mucho su sabor, existen en el mercado otros suplementos con mejor sabor que este.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These look so amazing I want to try all of them!! I've heard great things about them.
Dorra O.
Ariana
I'd like to use this product so much because it has the taste of chocolate and it's also healthy and contains protein . I haven't tried it yet but I hope that I get through voxbox. It's​ a bit pricey but it's worth it. I recommend it especially for people who are on a diet and want taste something like a treat .
Amber G.
Love this stuff! I actually pay the huge amount for importing it into Canada. The taste is kinda a toasted caramel. I have only used it in smoothies, so I don't have issues with it being overpowering in taste. I do notice more energy throughout the day when I use it. The only drawback is the size of container. There are only 14 servings per container...I need a huge tub of this. Might order a few containers next time around.
Mary C.
Where can this product be purchased?
Jessie D.
St Simons Is, GA
I've read a ton of pros about this product and i'm thinking about trying it! However, before i order are there any cons i should know about?
Jackie D.
Taylor Mill, KY
Is there protein in this mix?
Fallon S.
Madison, AL
Im lactose intolerant and many powder supplements have lactose listed as an ingredient. Is this the case with this supplement?
Amy T.
Minneapolis, MN
I've been hearing about this and have been very curious about it. How nutritious is it? Does it have a strong flavor? What are the best ways to use it?