Moon Juice Power Dust uploaded by Malisa P.

BY MOON JUICE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

EDIBLE ENERGY™

Power Dust® is an adaptogenic blend of elite superherbs and supermushrooms that help combat the effects of stress to fuel your physical and entrepreneurial feats.*

Contains ingredients with proven benefits:

• Boosts energy and reduces fatigue*
  • Helps restore and sustain energy levels*
  • Supports healthy cardiovascular function*

Cordyceps Mushroom Extract°, Schisandra Berry Powder°, Eleuthero Root Extract°, Rhodiola Root Extract, Astragalus Root Extract°, Ashwagandha Root and Leaf Extract°, Asian Ginseng Root Powder°, Stevia Leaf Extract (Reb A)°

How To Use:

Add to coffee, tea, milk, water, smoothies, mix into a pancake, yogurt, or almond butter. Get Dusted!

Buy on Sephora
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like moon juice powders. I got a variety pack that included this one. Yes. It does have an earth quality to it. But if you mix it in with other things, that can easily be masked. It’s absolutely expensive but worth it if you’re looking for a little extra oomph for your workout.
Sarah S.
Wakefield, RI
I am obsessed with this product! Add it to your green smoothies for a boost! Definitely went above all expectations I had and worth the price. I also got the moon juice cook book and it's has so many awesome tips!
kaiila🦄🥀 K.
Baltimore
It a okay product i hope it help with my health diet so I will be willing to try this in my drink and get to known more about the product wen I use it for a couple of weeks
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
I use it in my smoothies and it has a delicious taste while giving me suppliments i need! It's a little pricey but i think it's worth it because most suppliments i taste don't taste too good!
Jose R.
San Diego, CA
It looks like it's healthy and sounds good to try out I would totally try this out the loose whaight
And Mabye I could tell frinds about it and tell them how good it is and so we could be heathy and strong people and I wish there was vanilla I want this so Mitch
Nyssa P.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm a fan of supplements and this one of the higher quality ones that I've found. Not a terrible tasting like many others.
Katrina B.
I was good, but it is one of those products that I could use 2 o 3 times more...not always! It depends also of eachone
Susana V.
Katy, TX
No me gusto mucho su sabor, existen en el mercado otros suplementos con mejor sabor que este.
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These look so amazing I want to try all of them!! I've heard great things about them.
Miranda R.
Maple Grove
The packaging and branding is adorable! I mix this in my tea and it doesn't even taste bad! Helps me feel less stressed and ready for my days. Can also put in things like coffee or smoothies. I would buy again!
Mary C.
Where can this product be purchased?
Jessie D.
St Simons Is, GA
I've read a ton of pros about this product and i'm thinking about trying it! However, before i order are there any cons i should know about?
Jackie D.
Taylor Mill, KY
Is there protein in this mix?
Fallon S.
Madison, AL
Im lactose intolerant and many powder supplements have lactose listed as an ingredient. Is this the case with this supplement?
Amy T.
Minneapolis, MN
I've been hearing about this and have been very curious about it. How nutritious is it? Does it have a strong flavor? What are the best ways to use it?

back