Moon Juice Power Dust

by Moon Juice

EDIBLE ENERGY™

Power Dust® is an adaptogenic blend of elite superherbs and supermushrooms that help combat the effects of stress to fuel your physical and entrepreneurial feats.*

Contains ingredients with proven benefits:

• Boosts energy and reduces fatigue*
  • Helps restore and sustain energy levels*
  • Supports healthy cardiovascular function*

Cordyceps Mushroom Extract°, Schisandra Berry Powder°, Eleuthero Root Extract°, Rhodiola Root Extract, Astragalus Root Extract°, Ashwagandha Root and Leaf Extract°, Asian Ginseng Root Powder°, Stevia Leaf Extract (Reb A)°

How To Use:

Add to coffee, tea, milk, water, smoothies, mix into a pancake, yogurt, or almond butter. Get Dusted!

Do they have any CBD mixtures?
HooW do your use this? What does it taste like and what do you mix it with?
What changes have you noticed since adding this to your wellness routine ?
Start your review of Moon Juice Power Dust!
Marietta, GA
Moon Juice Power Dust uploaded by Amanda S.
Felt WAY more alert and clear headed and this is coming from an Italian girl who LOVES her espresso. The best part - no jitters. I’d use this as a preworkout to to get me pumped for the gym.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm a fan of supplements and this one of the higher quality ones that I've found. Not a terrible tasting like many others.
Woodland Hls, CA
Out of all the dusts this one is my favorite. Yes it does provide a bit of energy but it depends on your dose. I like it in my latte which, does add a extra boost of caffeine.
I was good, but it is one of those products that I could use 2 o 3 times more...not always! It depends also of eachone
Anderson, SC
I love the way I feel more positive and energetic! It makes me feel very good. I think if you like adaptogens, you'll react favorably to this. Moon juice is my favorite brand of supplement, as they've pinpointed each need one or many people could have.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like moon juice powders. I got a variety pack that included this one. Yes. It does have an earth quality to it. But if you mix it in with other things, that can easily be masked. It’s absolutely expensive but worth it if you’re looking for a little extra oomph for your workout.
Wakefield, RI
I am obsessed with this product! Add it to your green smoothies for a boost! Definitely went above all expectations I had and worth the price. I also got the moon juice cook book and it's has so many awesome tips!
Roseville, MI
I use it in my smoothies and it has a delicious taste while giving me suppliments i need! It's a little pricey but i think it's worth it because most suppliments i taste don't taste too good!
Richmond, TX
No me gusto mucho su sabor, existen en el mercado otros suplementos con mejor sabor que este.
Fresno , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Moon Juice Power Dust uploaded by Malisa P.
These look so amazing I want to try all of them!! I've heard great things about them.