Moon Juice Moon Dust Set Of 12 Assorted Herbal Supplement Sachets uploaded by Una A.Moon Juice Moon Dust Set Of 12 Assorted Herbal Supplement Sachets uploaded by Kyndall M.Moon Juice Moon Dust Set Of 12 Assorted Herbal Supplement Sachets uploaded by Katherine V.

BY MOON JUICE

What it is: An assortment of twelve single-serving sachets of Moon Juice's signature Dusts: edible powdered formulas blended with organic and wildcrafted herbs, plants and minerals, all formulated to increase the body's capacity to balance and offset the impacts of stress. How to use: Add one or two servings to nut milk, coffee, tea, hot or cold water, or blend into your favorite smoothie. Set includes:- Spirit Dust (2 sachets): Made with goji berry, astragalus and reishi mushroom, to help you unwind- Beauty Dust (2 sachets): Made with goji berry, rehmannia and schisandra, to help give you glowing skin, shiny hair and bright eyes- Power Dust (2 sachets): Made with astragalus, ginseng, eleuthero and schisandra, to help regulate energy, boost metabolism and maximize stress resistance- Brain Dust (2 sachets): Made with astragalus, shilajit, maca and Lion's Mane mushroom, to help increase clarity, creativity and alertness- Dream Dust (2 sachets): Made with zizyphus, schisandra, chamomile and polygala, to help calm and relax you- Sex Dust (2 sachets): Made with Ho Shou Wu, cacao, shilajit and maca, to help ignite your libido. Color(s): none. Brand: Moon Juice. Style Name: Moon Juice Moon Dust Set Of 12 Assorted Herbal Supplement Sachets. Style Number: 5379062. Available in stores. see more...

Una A.
Seattle, WA
I love the box of assorted sachets that way you get to try all of them. For some reason I expected the box to be bigger but I guess it makes sense for small single use sachets. The packaging is adorable. Overall branding they do is great. The product itself is great to add to yogurt, coffee, smoothies anything. It adds a little more nutritional value to my breakfast and it makes me feel great!
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
I’m loving my sample box so far! I’ve tried a brain dust, spirit dust, and power dust! I definitely think the power dust tastes the best out of the three I’ve tried so far! I can’t wait to try them all though and figure out which full size I’m going to buy! I mix them with the naked fruit drinks! I definitely feel more energetic and healthy after I finish my drink!
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
I recently purchased this product and have enjoyed call of the flavors I have tried so far. Expensive but I think in the long term worth it. I have added the Power Dust to iced coffee and Brain Dust to my morning smoothies. Yummy!

back