Moon Juice Brain Dust

by Moon Juice

EDIBLE INTELLIGENCE™

Brain Dust® is an adaptogenic blend of enlightening superherbs and supermushrooms that help combat the effects of stress to align you with the cosmic flow for great achievement.*

Contains ingredients with proven benefits:

• Helps enhance focus and mental stamina*
  • Helps promote mental clarity & concentration*
  • Helps promote a positive mind and mood*
  • Helps to alleviate the effects of stress and tension*

Due to high demand this product is currently backordered. Orders containing this product may experience shipping delays.

Lion’s Mane Mushroom Extract°, Maca Root Extract°, Astragalus Root Extract°, Rhodiola Root Extract, Ashwagandha Root and Leaf Extract°, Ginkgo Leaf Extract, Stevia Leaf Extract (Reb A)°

How To Use:

Add to coffee, tea, milk, water or smoothies, or mix into cereals or almond butter. Get Dusted!

How would you rate this product, does it work?
Is there a noticeable difference after using this?
Did you notice a difference and how soon after drinking it did you notice?
Start your review of Moon Juice Brain Dust!
Ashton H.
Kingwood, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Brain dust is like a gift from above, I’m not joking. I have adhd. I wanted to use more natural remedies to help me, and this was exactly what I needed. I use it everyday. It is a bit pricey but it is well worth it. I would recommend it to everyone.
Bernadette M.
Petaluma, CA
I love the dusts from Moon Juice, the Brain does really works wonders when I'm trying to focus or have a deadline to meet (I'm a writer). Ingredients include organic Astragalus, Shilajit, Maca, Lion's Mane, Rhodiola, Ginkgo, Organic Stevia - I could do without the Stevia (I am sensitive to the aftertaste) but otherwise it's a pretty dope product!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is a game changer! I received this as a sample when I purchased the Sex Dust, but this became my favorite. I Immediately saw a difference in energy and mental clarity the first time used. The second time I used on a day when I had little sleep and lots to do, and this made a huge difference!! I’ve since bought the large jar and use half the recommmended dose daily and my husband and I love it. We also love the Spirit Dust!
Sarah R.
Wantagh, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Taste was horrible and it was hard to find things to mix with to mask the taste. I did notice I had more energy when using moon juice though
Bridgett B.
Spirit Lake, ID
I love this stuff! I mix it in with my coffee in the morning. I feel like it lifts my brain fog and helps me focus on tasks at hand without making me jittery. There’s no crash either. I’ve seen a couple complaints that I’d like to give my 2 cents on: yes, the price is worth the size. I took it out of the box and was like “what the hell??? It’s so small” well, you’re not scooping tablespoons of the stuff into your beverage! Since I have multiple cups of coffee throughout the day I’ll just half the serving size between the first couple. The 2nd complaint I see a lot is the taste. Yes it’s VERY earthy. The taste that stands out the most to me is the Maca because it leaves almost a raw cacao like aftertaste in your mouth. If you’re like me and like the earthiness or maca I highly recommend! I also highly recommend for those who haven’t tried it and are unsure about the taste. You can add milk, honey, sugar, etc. I use coconut sugar and love the combo. Will be repurchasing in the future.
member-4550d
I love the effect definitely notice less brain fog. The taste is strong and earthy with I mixed it into coffee or a very robust tea. It’s a great addition to a routine to help with clarity. I would use this again
skye M.
Davis, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
love this stuff! you can’t really taste when you mix but i felt like it helped me focus more without brain fog
Yana S.
Garfield, NJ
I am OBSESSED. Literally swear by this stuff. I used it all through my school work and classes and it helps me focus incredibly well. I dont think there is really much I'd do differently other than make it in capsules for those who might not want to put it tin tea or a smoothie. But it's honestly one of my favorite adapotgenic blends out there and has been for a few years since I found it.
Adriana C.
Kingsville, TX
I’ve had this product for about a week already. I can say it does help keep me focused while at work & it gives me energy. I was a coffee person everyday I’d have 2 caramel macchiato‘s 1 at 7am and another at 1pm. Since I’ve been using this in my smoothies every morning. I haven’t had to drink coffee. I love it❤️
divi K.
I add this to my morning coffee everyday since November 2019 and I'm not really sure if it made any difference yet. The powder doesn't dissolve completely so make sure you keep storing your coffee or however you are taking this so the product won't get wasted as it's a pricey item and I'm not sure if I want to repurchase this because when I read the reviews before purchasing this everybody was like my brain works good etc. Either they have a placebo effect or my brain doesn't want to show any new effects.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...