Moon Juice Blue Beauty Adaptogenic Protein uploaded by Amber B.Moon Juice Blue Beauty Adaptogenic Protein uploaded by Amber B.Moon Juice Blue Beauty Adaptogenic Protein uploaded by Amber B.

BY MOON JUICE

ENERGY + CONTROL* + COLLAGEN*
Ketogenic, biofermented brown rice protein with adaptogenic superherbs for super benefits.

Blue Beauty Adaptogenic Protein helps to reduce stress, restore and sustain energy, and control stress-related weight gain, while helping to preserve natural collagen and elasticity.*

Due to high demand this product is currently backordered. Orders containing this product may experience shipping delays.

Brown Rice Protein°, Chia Seed Powder°, Rice Bran Fiber (Tocotrienols), Blue Spirulina Extract, Ashwagandha Root and Leaf Extract°, Amla Berry Extract°, Stevia Extract°

How To Use:

ADD TO: Smoothies, warm or cold milk, matcha, coffee, water, cereals, yogurt, pancakes, or baked goods. Use two or more scoops a day depending on your activity and diet.

Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Very nice packaging and very affordable. It’s easy to use and works very well, it lasts a long time for using it weekly you don’t run out quickly. I’d recommend and I would buy again
Amber B.
louisville
I put this inside of my smoothies, coffee, juices; everything really. This is the best tasting plant protein powder I’ve every tried . Not very bitter or chalky. While using this product And going to the gym, I noticed changes in my skin and body! I will include a few pictures. Very reasonably priced compared to most proteins. I have gained muscle and gotten much stronger. Thank yo lord for this product! I take every morning. The last picture is what I looked out before I started working it and using this product. Moon Juice Blue Beauty Adaptogenic Protein
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
This helps your skin and helps you control your weight you can put it inside of your smoothies or maybe even your milk,It tastes really yummy and is easy to use
Kayla M.
Titusville, FL
Love this product. It is so amazing. It works great and looks great. You have to try it. If you dont you will regret it.
Mariah C.
Moon juice products are well thought out because this wasn’t one of my favorites, 1/10 I would give this a 5
Sara M.
Bordentown, NJ
Parece realmente ser muito boa ! Gostaria bastante de experimentar ela ! Nunca vi para vender
Majda B.
Marrakech, Marrakech
Hello
My name is Majda , creator of Majda bella on Youtube and i have an instagrame account and facebook too , focuses on beauty and makeup products and diy facial mask .
I would like to inform you that i have met the requirements of your options and products.
If we can get a collaboration between us , I will promote your website and review your products on all my socials medias for FREE. I will be really happy to gets your products and thank you .
■this is my e-mail ● benhnin31@gmail.com ●
I will be waiting your answers and thank you again ♡
Berenice F.
How could this help me?
I really would like to know, I've seen good references on the product, butcher I do not trust...
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this for use in your hair or food?
Susan S.
Bethesda, MD
What does this taste like? Follow me on insta and I’ll follow back: stylewithsamij0n
Coca B.
Covert, MI
How do u use this in your daily routine?
Kelly S.
Woodhaven , MI
What does this actually do? And how do you use it?
Courtney R.
Santee, CA
Has anyone seen any differences in the body after having this?