Moon Juice® Beauty Shroom™ Exfoliating Acid Potion

by Moon Juice

RESURFACE + RESTORE
This Exfoliating Acid Potion is like skin magic — a quickie facial that resurfaces and restores to reveal tighter, brighter, smoother skin. Our potent AHA and BHA 5-acid complex features Glycolic, Lactic, and Salicylic Acid to help encourage natural cellular turnover, unclog and minimize the appearance of pores, and visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin B3 pairs with adaptogenic Reishi and Tocotrienols to help boost hydration, combat the signs of oxidative stress, and fortify the skin's natural barrier.

BENEFITS

Helps:

Encourage natural cellular turnover
Minimize the appearance of pores
Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

INGREDIENTS
Water/Aqua/Eau hydrator, Glycolic Acid a purified Alpha Hydroxy Acid, Phytic Acid plant-based antioxidant, Sodium Hydroxide acid neutralizing agent, Niacinamide Vitamin B3, Propanediol is an alternative for petroleum-based glycols and acts as a stabilizer, Glycereth-7 Trimethyl Ether pH stable solubilizer for Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid Alpha Hydroxy Acid, Salicylic Acid Beta Hydroxy Acid, Allantoin plant-based soother, Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi Mushroom) Extract anti-inflammaging supermushroom, Tocotrienols antioxidant Vitamin E, Glycerin humectant, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate an ester of oleic acid that works as an emulsifier, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil emollient, Tocopherol antioxidant Vitamin E, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil essential oil for fragrance, Citric Acid extract derived from citrus fruits to modify the formula’s pH, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract natural preservation system, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract natural preservation system

Formulated without: parabens, phthalates, sulfates, silicone fillers, gluten, artificial dye and fragrance.

HOW TO USE
AM or PM. Use on clean skin. Shake well. Dispense a quarter size amount in your palm. Gently pat with fingertips on entire face and neck, avoiding eye area. May also apply using a cotton pad or ball. Let absorb, then follow with moisturizer of choice. Use daily for radically radiant skin.

Sunburn Alert: This product contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. Use sunscreen daily and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

VEGAN | NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS

Is this good for sensitive skin?
How is this on sensitive skin?
Hey guys! So I’ve been dealing with textured skin for a while now. I think it might be hormonal and caused by my IUD. I’ve tried several products including the Moon Juice® Beauty Shroom™ Exfoliating Acid Potion which has helped me a bit. Are there any products that you guys would recommend I try!? It’s like under the skin bumps on my cheeks and although products are helping them become smoother nothing is helping them be gone for good 😭 Please help!
Start your review of Moon Juice® Beauty Shroom™ Exfoliating Acid Potion!
Astoria, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great exfoliating toner and I like it better than the Biologique Recherche Lotion P50 which is the only thing I can compare it to. It’s 25% acid which is a lot. I started by using it every other night and worked my way up to using it daily. I pour a few drops into my hand and pat onto my face. I don’t use this when my skin feels irritated already. It’s great for revealing new skin and banishing breakouts. I think it’s improved my skin texture by a mile. Love it and think it’s worth every penny
Phoenix, MD
This stuff packs a powerful punch! I was looking for a multitasking product with glycolic+salicylic acid and came across this - which had even more great stuff in it too, like lactic acid and niacinamide. The acne and blackheads on my chin have finally met their match. My adult skin has never looked so clear. Similar products I was researching were double, triple the cost! This is a great value and one bottle will last a long time!
Astoria, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Caveat I don’t use this anymore BUT it’s excellent quality and a worthy dupe of the heralded P50. I found it more gentle than BR p50 but since it’s a combo BHA AHA toner, it’s def stronger than my face needs hence why I don’t use it anymore. I think this is a great product nonetheless especially if looking for something like p50 without the cost. Good for oily skinned and or acne prone skinned people which I am not either anymore.
Garland, TX
Amazing natural skincare product that actually works and is powerful! You can apply it with a cotton pad or by just putting some in your hands and pressing it into the skin. I love that you can instantly feel it working. ESP if you have acne it will lightly sting for a second but just know it’s doing it’s job! Next day your skin feels smooth and the dead skin is gone!
New Orleans, LA
Obsessed with this magic potion. I use this once a day with my Moon Juice plumping jelly and Moon Juice Milk Cleanse and my skin is better than ever. Go easy if you are not used to acids it is very powerful stuff. It has pretty much gotten rid of some acne issues I was having and has helped fade a lot of scaring. Love it. Will repurchase forever and ever.
Cedarburg
Love this product. It has a slight burn the first few times I applied it but now I no longer get that effect from product. It does makes my skin feel refreshed. It is very expensive though so I dont think I will be repurchasing this a second time. But overall good product. Moon Juice Moon Juice® Beauty Shroom™ Exfoliating Acid Potion
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m in love with this product! It has literally been a game changer for my skin. I’ve been using this in place of my toner and I’ve seen such a great difference. My skin is smooth, plump and my dry patches are gone. I have dry, acne prone skin and this has helped with any redness/inflammation that I may have and reduces the size of my pores!
Morristown, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
love this! i’ve been wanting to try it forever and finally found it in stores. it has made a big difference in my skin texture and hyperpigmentation. it has a LOT of sting to it on broken skin, so be careful. but i’m one of those who likes my skincare to hurt a little. i know, skincare shouldn’t be painful. but i recommend this toner!
Ashville , OH
I love moon juice!!! This exfoliating toner as I call it is amazing. I suffer from redness around my cheeks and nose often and this toner really minimizes this as it soothes the skin. Not a harsh product at all and a natural great quality product from an amazing woman. Highly recommend this product and company!!
Fife, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the packaging, it's glass- Not plastic so I dont worry about the product soaking up chemicals. I use this as a toner and my skin has never been softer. It has done wonders evening my skintone. Reducing blackheads. And I've noticed fine lines becoming less visible as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Champaign, IL
8 months ago
christina B. • 5 months ago
Try Heimish All Clean Balm to double cleanse, Klairs has a blue mask - not overnight, that pulls everything out of pores in ten minutes (it does sting), you could try Hanacure the mask is sold on their website.
Garden Grove, CA
a year ago
christina B. • 5 months ago
It is an excellent product; The mushrooms are the magical ingredient, I mix it with a hyaluronic acid serum, right after a mild non astringent toner, wait a couple of minutes then apply moisturizer. When I use this product I don't use any retin A or like product, and I am in my 50's so you have it straight from the horses mouth regarding the tightening/wrinkle reducing/spot lightening/unicorn miracle making.