Skin CareFacial SkincareSkin Care Masks & PeelsMoon Juice
Moon Juice Beauty Shroom Exfoliating Acid Potion

Moon Juice® Beauty Shroom™ Exfoliating Acid Potion

by Moon Juice

RESURFACE + RESTORE
This Exfoliating Acid Potion is like skin magic — a quickie facial that resurfaces and restores to reveal tighter, brighter, smoother skin. Our potent AHA and BHA 5-acid complex features Glycolic, Lactic, and Salicylic Acid to help encourage natural cellular turnover, unclog and minimize the appearance of pores, and visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin B3 pairs with adaptogenic Reishi and Tocotrienols to help boost hydration, combat the signs of oxidative stress, and fortify the skin's natural barrier.

BENEFITS

Helps:

Encourage natural cellular turnover
Minimize the appearance of pores
Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

INGREDIENTS
Water/Aqua/Eau hydrator, Glycolic Acid a purified Alpha Hydroxy Acid, Phytic Acid plant-based antioxidant, Sodium Hydroxide acid neutralizing agent, Niacinamide Vitamin B3, Propanediol is an alternative for petroleum-based glycols and acts as a stabilizer, Glycereth-7 Trimethyl Ether pH stable solubilizer for Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid Alpha Hydroxy Acid, Salicylic Acid Beta Hydroxy Acid, Allantoin plant-based soother, Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi Mushroom) Extract anti-inflammaging supermushroom, Tocotrienols antioxidant Vitamin E, Glycerin humectant, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate an ester of oleic acid that works as an emulsifier, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil emollient, Tocopherol antioxidant Vitamin E, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil essential oil for fragrance, Citric Acid extract derived from citrus fruits to modify the formula’s pH, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract natural preservation system, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract natural preservation system

Formulated without: parabens, phthalates, sulfates, silicone fillers, gluten, artificial dye and fragrance.

HOW TO USE
AM or PM. Use on clean skin. Shake well. Dispense a quarter size amount in your palm. Gently pat with fingertips on entire face and neck, avoiding eye area. May also apply using a cotton pad or ball. Let absorb, then follow with moisturizer of choice. Use daily for radically radiant skin.

Sunburn Alert: This product contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. Use sunscreen daily and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

VEGAN | NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS

Será que es bueno ?
Can this be used as a toner nightly ?
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Moon Juice® Beauty Shroom™ Exfoliating Acid Potion!
Audrey S.
Atlanta, GA
Moon Juice® Beauty Shroom™ Exfoliating Acid Potion uploaded by Audrey S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Beauty Shroom is a must-have for me. I purchased this with the goal of reducing blackheads / pore size, and I have seen more improvement with the use of this product vs. any other toner. I use 2/3 times a week and the bottle has a good amount of product. Your face can feel a little sticky after application, but the feeling goes away as your skin absorbs the product.
Brenda B.
Was a long-time user of the iconic Lotion P50 Original 1970 "Facial in a Bottle." I had a love-hate relationship with it for years. Sometimes a run of spectacular results and then, it seemed to do very little. Plus, the price kept going up and it was harder to find and more hoops to jump through to buy because of the parent company that makes it. Enter Moon Juice. I was intrigued when it debuted. The Moon Juice Beauty Shroom Exfoliating Acid Potion definitely is a wow product for me and my skin issues, mild rosacea, acne, dehydration, dead skin build-up that doesn't want to "unglue," and I don't want to burn, rub, or overstimulate my skin to remove it. The texture improved measurably overnight, and continued use made it soft and glowing with a more evened skin tone. My issues will always require some form of coverage, but this product made just a bit of powder possible. Last time that happened was about a decade ago. Anticipating a cumulative improvement over time (because despite the 25% acids I don't get red and raw), and less makeup and more healthy skin. One other note, I am extremely cautious about the addition of fragrance or essential oils in my skincare because it can cause issues for me. The Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil in this product gave me pause, but I am happy to say that at least in my case it has not caused any reactions, just soft, clear, firmer skin. ***This was a rare, rare exception to fragrance and/or essential oils in a facial product for me. It just works. 99% of others, don't. If you have rosacea or other skin sensitivity, please do a test first.
Grace G.
Arlington, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great exfoliating toner and I like it better than the Biologique Recherche Lotion P50 which is the only thing I can compare it to. It’s 25% acid which is a lot. I started by using it every other night and worked my way up to using it daily. I pour a few drops into my hand and pat onto my face. I don’t use this when my skin feels irritated already. It’s great for revealing new skin and banishing breakouts. I think it’s improved my skin texture by a mile. Love it and think it’s worth every penny
Essie R.
New Castle, DE
Moon Juice® Beauty Shroom™ Exfoliating Acid Potion uploaded by Essie R.
This stuff is super potent. I use this everyday (I don’t have sensitive skin). I can feel it burn a little which is how I know it is working. My skin have never been clearer, and my makeup has never looked better upon application.
Jessica G.
Canyon Lake, TX
AMAZING. It’s strong but that’s what my skin needed. It tingles but not in a “my skin is on fire way”. Clears up acne, oil and clears out pores. Exfoliates and encourages cell turnover. Skin is brighter and clearer.
Helen C.
Miami Beach, FL
Moon Juice® Beauty Shroom™ Exfoliating Acid Potion uploaded by Helen C.
If you have acne and/or problematic skin texture, you HAVE to try this! I got this back in January of this year when I began to switch my products for more green ingredients and got rid of anything with sulfate and perfumes/fragrances. I definitely felt the results after the first use! It made my skin so so soft that I could not stop touching it! I was blown away! I have been using it consistently and definitely consider this one of my top skincare products! It has helped to prevent acne and promote smooth skin! If you are new to acids, I would highly recommend starting slow with this potion (like every other 2-3 days until your skin adjusts). I did not experience a purging period with this and within the first three days of using this, I received so many compliments on my skin glowing! My skin has definitely cleared up more and has less active breakouts and irritation since using this! I love this product so much that I pretty much went on a shopping spree and bought almost all of the moon juice beauty powders to try and definitely don’t regret it one bit! The photos of my skin are from January and the “after” photo is from today! I have been using other skincare products in conjunction with this but this potion is definitely magic! #greenbeauty #moonjuice #holistichealing Moon Juice® Beauty Shroom™ Exfoliating Acid Potion
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
I have been using this for about 2 months now, and it really does make a difference in my skin all over. It is smoother and brighter also. I have just built up to using it every night. I am really impressed with this product and with the price.
Marissa Z.
Milwaukee, WI
This is amazing. I was looking for an acid exfoliator and came across this in an article comparing it to the iconic P50 and I instantly added it to my cart. It is incredible. I apply it morning and night after washing my face and before applying serums or oils. It dies tingle a bit, but in a good way that you know means its working. My skin looks so much brighter and clearer and this is mt new holy grail. Worth every penny.
Ashe L.
So.. this stuff is awesome. I have a lot of texture on my face because I have super dry skin. My skin is also easily irritated but this is potent but also not too harsh on my skin. I don't like how it smells but I'm gonna keep using it because in 3 weeks my skin is already smoother and glowy. I reccomend this very much
Miriam K.
Hillsborough, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Holy cow, this really is a magic potion! I've only been using it for like a week and a half and my skin is so much more clear. I had a bad breakout from a sheet mask and it was gone in two days using this stuff. Two days! It burns a little initially but that fades. It's also a bit sticky but that vanishes after moisturizing. I will never be without this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Monica R.
Carlsbad, CA
il y a 2 ans
Hey guys! So I’ve been dealing with textured skin for a while now. I think it might be hormonal and caused by my IUD. I’ve tried several products including the Moon Juice® Beauty Shroom™ Exfoliating Acid Potion which has helped me a bit. Are there any products that you guys would recommend I try!? It’s like under the skin bumps on my cheeks and although products are helping them become smoother nothing is helping them be gone for good 😭 Please help!
christina B. il y a 2 ans
Try Heimish All Clean Balm to double cleanse, Klairs has a blue mask - not overnight, that pulls everything out of pores in ten minutes (it does sting), you could try Hanacure the mask is sold on their website.
QUYNH A.
Garden Grove, CA
il y a 2 ans
christina B. il y a 2 ans
It is an excellent product; The mushrooms are the magical ingredient, I mix it with a hyaluronic acid serum, right after a mild non astringent toner, wait a couple of minutes then apply moisturizer. When I use this product I don't use any retin A or like product, and I am in my 50's so you have it straight from the horses mouth regarding the tightening/wrinkle reducing/spot lightening/unicorn miracle making.