moon glow
- Blacklight Neon Eye Liner 034oz Set of 8 colors - Glows brightly under Blacklights / UV Lighting!

by moon glow

Create stunning effects around the eyes using Moon Glow Neon UV Eye Liner. Bright, neon coloured in natural lighting, they fluoresce spectacularly under UV Lighting / Blacklights, producing an incredible UV Glow. The unique flake free and smudge...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Moon Glow - Blacklight Neon Eye Liner 0.34oz Set of 8 colors - Glows brightly under Blacklights / UV Lighting!!
Alejandra R.
calle 20 de noviembre
Moon Glow - Blacklight Neon Eye Liner 0.34oz Set of 8 colors - Glows brightly under Blacklights / UV Lighting! uploaded by Alejandra R.
it's the best phosphorescent liner I've ever tried resists water and is excellent I love its matte finish that gives my eyes and highlights

Looking for your answer?