Moon Cheese Cheddar Cheese Snack

by Moon Cheese

The Cheese that Crunches! We Crunchify 100% natural cheese into the tastiest snack possible! High in protein all natural gluten free and an excellent source of calcium. With all the goodness of cheese it's a perfect on-the-go healthy snack with no refrigeration required! Pack of 3. Dimension - 5.5 x 2 x 7.5 in. Item Weight - 0.12 lbs. Ingredients: Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk Cheese Culture Salt Enzymes Annatto (Vegetable Color)].

Is this good At all? ? I usually use parm crisp. What’s the difference?
What is the texture of this? I have seen them around but worry they are bubbly inside. Texture is surely my downfall
What sort of texture do these have?
Start your review of Moon Cheese Cheddar Cheese Snack!
Sarah  L.
Bellevue, NE
Moon Cheese Cheddar Cheese Snack uploaded by Sarah  L.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love cheese! I am a cheese freak! I like the crispiness of this product. The cheddar flavor is super on point. I picked mine up at Target. Super affordable. Love! Highly recommend everyone to try at least once.
Annaka C.
Seymour, TN
Moon Cheese Cheddar Cheese Snack uploaded by Annaka C.
Moon Cheese Cheddar Cheese Snack uploaded by Annaka C.
Love this stuff. It’s cheesy and crunchy. It’s a little expensive, but nice for a treat now and then. I found it in the salad toppings section of my grocery store. I’ve had it before from Amazon. Definitely recommend!
Bethany  C.
Cortez, CO
Purchased at: Kroger
These are one of my hubby’s favorite snacks. This is his favorite flavor but he likes the other flavors as well. These are very affordable and we buy them a lot
Coley U.
Auburn, WA
Best. Snack. Ever. I just wish they came in larger containers. The cheese flavor is real, it's awesome that there's no filler and it's just straight cheese.
JELLE M.
Purchased at: Costco
These are delicious. I'm on a keto LCHF diet, and I cannot recommend these enough as a snack. They are tasty, easy to transport, and low to no carbs. The cheddar does has a carb, but the other two do not. If you want to add more crunch to your meals, or just snack, I would recommend trying these snacks.
Tourie B.
Garden Grove, CA
Moon Cheese Cheddar Cheese Snack uploaded by Tourie B.
I actually really enjoy these weird snacks. I started trying them because instead of going crazy on some super unhealthy snack, I’d rather grab something healthier instead. These are among a few of the snacks I keep in my rotation along with other gluten and vegan snack. Taste good and great quality.
Brandy B.
Clayton , CA
Super love these moon cheese for snacks while I'm in keto. They're delicious and my family loves them. We also sprinkle them on stuff like salads instead of using croutons. Would most def recommend if you're also on keto!
Megan Joy W.
Erie, PA
These. Are. Awful. I love all things cheese. One day while in Starbucks I’m in line and see these on the shelf and decide to try them out. What a terrible 5 bucks down the drain. I’m not sure if it’s the texture or if they just taste like garbage but if this is what the moon tastes like, I’ll stay on earth.
Krzychu S.
Des Plaines
My go to snack. Feeling down or up its always there to save the day. Delicious and full of flavor. Great quality snacks for a low carb diet.
Toni D.
Pueblo, CO
1,841 reviews
Moon Cheese Cheddar Cheese Snack uploaded by Toni D.
I received a sample bag of this product in my #snacknation subscription. This is my 1st time trying this product and I liked it more than I expected too. I like that it is a baked cheese snack and it's all natural. I does have a burnt cheese smell and that is because it is 100% cheese. This is gluten free, it has calcium and proteins well... I do recommend...
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rosa-Lynn V.
Mossley, ON
il y a 2 ans
Moon Cheese Cheddar Cheese Snack Are these similar to cheetos or do they have a different texture?
Amy C.