BY MOON CHEESE

The Cheese that Crunches! We Crunchify 100% natural cheese into the tastiest snack possible! High in protein all natural gluten free and an excellent source of calcium. With all the goodness of cheese it's a perfect on-the-go healthy snack with no refrigeration required! Pack of 3. Dimension - 5.5 x 2 x 7.5 in. Item Weight - 0.12 lbs. Ingredients: Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk Cheese Culture Salt Enzymes Annatto (Vegetable Color)].

Brit M.
Plano , TX
This stuff was flavorful but had the consistency of a cheese puff that had been under the couch for a few months. The after taste is a little odd. Only good part is my toddler was obsessed.
Ellen G.
Brighton, MA
This is turning into one of my go to snacks! I first spotted these packages at Starbucks and was intrigued. As a girl from the Midwest I absolutely LOVE cheese balls, and these taste like such a healthy alternative to those dusty, 5 gallon barrels you can get at Menards. Need to try the Gouda next!
Diana R.
Miramar, FL
Me encantan estos puff de queso cheddar, son altisimos rn proteina y super bajos en carbohidrato... lo unico q no esta muy bien es q tiene grasas saturadas pero estan bien buenas para un snack, de paso son naturales, gluten free, lactose free, buenisima fuente de calcio and NON GMO!!!
Lisa D.
ADDICTED!!!  I am a Moon Cheese addict.  I buy mine on Netrition.com, since they have the best price.  I love the crunch!  I'm on a Keto diet, and this is one of my favorite snacks.  All three flavors are awesome.  Seriously, I would eat this regardless of what diet I was on, I will eat them forever and ever!  To the MOON!
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
Hi my names is Cheese Addict and I have a serious problem!!! These snacks are amazing and my go to snack for road trips. Completely gluten free and full of protein. These bite size gems are perfect for any one watching what they are eating or for a delicious treat.
Sarah K.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are SO good and are great for the ketogenic diet. If you're craving something crunchy or if you get that need for cheetos, get these. You won't be disappointed.
Rashelle B.
Sanford, FL
My husband and I have been on a low carb diet for almost a year. This is such a perfect snack for when you want something to pack that's crunchy. I love the flavor and it's so easy because it doesn't have to be refrigerated. Plus it's all natural, it does cost more than your normal cheese puff, but totally worth it.
Vicki R.
new york
Yes, moon cheese may sound weird, but it's so delicious. They have real flavor because it's real cheese, but still light and a great source of protein. A great snack on the go and for those who feel guilty about eating blocks of cheese in a sitting (me).
Jennifer M.
I love Moon Cheese Snacks. Pepper Jack is my favorite but Cheddar is awesome too! They are a bit salty. For the amount you get they are very expensive but I will continue to buy them because they are great. Netrition.com has the best prices. Perfect for a side or a snack on the go. Even good to throw into hot soups like you would croutons. Great for a low carb lifestyle!
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL
These are an interesting snack. Naturally crunchy cheese bits. The only ingredients are cheese, which I love because I try to avoid additives. Purchased from a Starbucks and was not overly expensive. I do love cheese after all. Pretty packaging, kind of drying to the mouth, but would eat again
Ericca S.
Cardiff, CA
Does this compare to cheetos for taste?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Are these cheddar one's any good???
Alyssa M.
Do they sell these at HEB??