BY MOON CHEESE

The Cheese that Crunches! We Crunchify 100% natural cheese into the tastiest snack possible! High in protein all natural gluten free and an excellent source of calcium. With all the goodness of cheese it's a perfect on-the-go healthy snack with no refrigeration required! Pack of 3. Dimension - 5.5 x 2 x 7.5 in. Item Weight - 0.12 lbs. Ingredients: Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk Cheese Culture Salt Enzymes Annatto (Vegetable Color)].

Amanda R.
I really like these Moon Cheese snacks.  The cheddar are nice and salty with a good cheddar bite.  I like to use them as a low carb snack, so I still feel like I'm getting my chip-like fix without the carbs!  I find them on sale fairly often at local stores and buy several bags at a time to keep in my desk at work when I need a snack!
erika d.
Stamford, CT
I'm also one doing keto and these are a good option as a snack and to get my macro requirements. They are tasty and kind of satisfy a cheese doodle craving without the carbs and the guilt. I want to try more flavors like the pepper jack if i can ever find it!
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
I'm doing a keto diet and this stuff is my vice. It's texture is unexplainable, but totally addicting and unique. The flavor on this cheddar is perfect, and it satisfies any of the cravings for crunchy munchies without needing to resort to carbs. It's overpriced, but I only eat it sparingly, so I don't really care.
Brit M.
Plano , TX
This stuff was flavorful but had the consistency of a cheese puff that had been under the couch for a few months. The after taste is a little odd. Only good part is my toddler was obsessed.
Ellen G.
Brighton, MA
This is turning into one of my go to snacks! I first spotted these packages at Starbucks and was intrigued. As a girl from the Midwest I absolutely LOVE cheese balls, and these taste like such a healthy alternative to those dusty, 5 gallon barrels you can get at Menards. Need to try the Gouda next!
Lisa D.
ADDICTED!!!  I am a Moon Cheese addict.  I buy mine on Netrition.com, since they have the best price.  I love the crunch!  I'm on a Keto diet, and this is one of my favorite snacks.  All three flavors are awesome.  Seriously, I would eat this regardless of what diet I was on, I will eat them forever and ever!  To the MOON!
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
Hi my names is Cheese Addict and I have a serious problem!!! These snacks are amazing and my go to snack for road trips. Completely gluten free and full of protein. These bite size gems are perfect for any one watching what they are eating or for a delicious treat.
Lynn B.
I found these at Costco. They are a low carb, crunchy cheese treat. They are full of flavor. These don’t leave your fingers orange. I can take them with me as a treat while I’m out running errands. Cheese is the only ingredient. I’d like to try the other flavors.
Rashelle L.
Sanford, FL
My husband and I have been on a low carb diet for almost a year. This is such a perfect snack for when you want something to pack that's crunchy. I love the flavor and it's so easy because it doesn't have to be refrigerated. Plus it's all natural, it does cost more than your normal cheese puff, but totally worth it.
Diana R.
Miramar, FL
Me encantan estos puff de queso cheddar, son altisimos rn proteina y super bajos en carbohidrato... lo unico q no esta muy bien es q tiene grasas saturadas pero estan bien buenas para un snack, de paso son naturales, gluten free, lactose free, buenisima fuente de calcio and NON GMO!!!
Ericca S.
Cardiff, CA
Does this compare to cheetos for taste?
Alyssa M.
Do they sell these at HEB??
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Are these cheddar one's any good???