Moom  uploaded by Khristin J.

BY MOOM

MOOM® mini Organic and 100% Natural Hair Remover Chemical-Free, Wax-Free, Resin-Free Ideal for face and travel, this unique all-in-one organic formula is designed to pamper and to take care of the delicate skin of your face while removing the entire hair with the root. kit includes: 1.6 oz hair remover, 6 fabric strips, 2 applicators see more...

Mary F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this on a whim from ulta thinking I Can save some money if i wax my own brows. The trick ia getting the wax mixture just the right temperature. Too hot it burns and too cool it can not spread out. I'm excited i found this product and will buy again when I'm out! FYI.....I did run out of strips but I cut up and old Tshirt and it works great if you're in a budget or need to wax ASAP!
Khristin J.
Lees Summit, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was all excited this was all natural ingredients. uSDA approved organic and then got it home and tried to use it several times. Followed the instructions to a T and it didn't work at all. Didn't remove the hair even though it was waxy like. Disappointed. I will try again but may as well throw in the trash. Note: I used this for my eyebrows. The strips are smaller for smaller parts of the body.
Melenie T.
Chico, CA
So far I am loving this facial wax. Personally there were some spots the wax didn't remove hair from on my face but I think those spots are just tough or Im not using it right Idk. My eyebrows were super easy to do. For sure will buy this product again

back