MooGoo Full Cream Moisturiser

by moogoo

Available in 200g Tube or 75g Airless Travel Pump

This is a "creamier" version of the original Udder Cream moisturiser. It is designed to moisturise very sensitive skin using natural ingredients.

We are using natural moisturising oils of Sweet Almond Oil (high in fatty acids), Raw Coconut Oil (often suggested by naturopaths on sensitive skin) and Olive Squalane which is an oil we naturally produce in our skin's oil. We then add extras such as a very concentrated Aloe (100:1), Allantoin for skin softening, Milk Protein for skin elasticity and natural Vitamin E. We never use synthetic Vitamin E.
Staying true to our roots where the first creams were made for the founders mother with skin problems, we don’t use Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Petrolatum and Paraffin Oil, Silicones, PEG's and many more ingredients that can help make a cream less expensive and feel smoother.

Aqua (H2O's Fancy Name), Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant Based Emulsifying Wax), Polysorbate 60 (Food Grade Emulsifier), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Squalane (Olive), Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Guar Gum), Mel (Honey), Allantoin, Acetum (Apple Cider Vinegar), Pyrus Communis (Pear)Fruit Extract, Vanilla Plantifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Hydrolysed Milk Protein (For Skin Elasticity), Citric Acid (Natural Preservative), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MooGoo Full Cream Moisturiser!
London
Love this brand, I honestly still have to find one or their products that I don’t love. Amazing moisturisers and gentle cleansers, clean products and amazing for new mums too (no fragrance and made with edible oils).
Wallan
While I find this is a little too rich/heavy for my face, this is my go-to body moisturizer. I have been using a range of MooGoo products (shampoo, conditioner, eczema balm, body wash etc) for years, as I have quite sensitive skin & also suffer from mild eczema. These products just work so well, I strongly recommend them to anyone who struggles with sensitivity.
This brand works well to relieve dry skin and eczema, though if you’re suffering i recommend checking with a dermatologist to see what would work best for your skin. Nice moisturiser though!
One of my favorite moisturizers. It’s super creamy, yet not greasy. Absorbs really well and leaves my skin silky. I’m a repeat customer.
Newcastle
This product worked well for me. I had dry spots and it fixed them. Definitely would recommend!
Brisbane
This range of products is amazing and suitable for small children - also edible. My toddler eats everything. It also makes your skin super soft and smooth.
This product has a funny texture it’s quite thick but a little sticky and has a funky smell but I love that it is all natural, would definitely use it at night because of the stickyness but over all was quite affective in hydrating my skin but it wouldn’t be an every day use.
I love the whole moo goo range amazing products and amazing wholesome ingredients I definitely would recommend this product
I like the natural ingredients and the smell is not that bad although my husband said he is not a fan of the smell. It works for my combination skin but sometimes it makes my t-zone really oily which I have to admit always happen with any moisturizer that I use.
Tipperary
Due to my psoriasis I have to use natural products in fear that fragranced products would cause it to flare. I always use Moogoo as it’s natural and doesn’t cause my psoriasis to flare up.

Looking for your answer?