BY YOUNIQUE

Moodstruck Brow Obsession Brunette Palette Impeccable products for impeccable eyebrows. For expert brows that pack a punch, the Moodstruck Brow Obsession palette is the ultimate secret weapon. Five divine products sculpt, define, highlight, and set... see more...

Kimber K.
Canton
I love that this palette comes with two colors, two highlighters and a setting gel. The color looks great with my hair color. I was a little bummed that it didn’t come with a brush but the palette made up for that with its long lasting color and beautiful highlight.
Maryann E.
New Britain, CT
I absolutely love this product. It lasts all day long never rubs off. It is super easy to use and love how easy it is to apply. I have tried so many different products for my eyebrows and this has by far been the best. Definitely recommend.
Brooke K.
Dalton, Ga
Purchased at: Younique
This palette has many options and helps you blend your perfect brow shade. There are two powders, two highlights and a brow wax. AMAZING! This brow palette pairs perfectly with the Brow Artist brush from Younique. 10/10 recommend!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,178 reviews
I really enjoy this palette for my brows the powder is creamy and glides onto the brows nicely the wax is really nice and helps keep my brows in place and the highlight shades are pretty for under brow bone and inner corner of eyes.
Shelley C.
Spring Branch, TX
1,207 reviews
I just bought this stuff after hearing so many good things about it. I love it! It goes on easily and stays on all day. You have different colors to choose from, including an under brow highlighter. It looks like it lasts a long time as well. Price is okay considering it’s a high end product.
Carrie K.
I gave this four stars because I don’t use the entire palette, but I love the powder. It create such a natural brow for an every day brow. I use a Mac angled brush to apply the powder and a spoolie to blend the powder.
Lottie H.
Vivian, LA
Love love love this brow pallet. The colors work so great they can be mixed together or used separately with our without the wax. Use the highlight colors under the brow for just the perfect highlight.
Angela R.
Decatur, Alabama
Purchased at: ULTA
Love thid pallette and use it DAILY. I like that it fills in easily and is easy to apply. I found that the brunette is a tad too dark for me. The blonde pallette works for me and I am a brunette.
Ashley B.
Sapulpa, OK
I like a lot of Younique products, but really didn't care for this one. The brow powders are ok themselves, the highlight and setting wax just seemed messy and pointless.
Syreena P.
Okay, so this is my go-to product for my brows. The powder isn’t heavy, you got your beautiful thick highlights (one matte one shimmer) and some pomade. Like it’s the perfect set for your brows. I would recommend, and DO recommend this to everyone.

Amazon