BeautyHair ColorPunky Colour
Mood Switch Heat-Activated Temporary Hair Color - Black to Lilac

Mood Switch Heat-Activated Temporary Hair Color - Black to Lilac

by Punky Colour

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mood Switch Heat-Activated Temporary Hair Color - Black to Lilac!
Vialine O.
Naples, FL
It a good product Mood Switch Heat-Activated Temporary Hair Color- Black To Lilac !!!!!
Mary M.
The colors are rich Beautiful and shiny. They are long lasting. Your hair doesn't turn out frizzy or totally fried.
Andria M.
New Castle, IN
I would like to try this product before I buy it. I think this would look amazing on my hair. I'm definitely interested in trying this product out.
Yefri A.
Nashville , TN
Thank you very much, I thank you very much, and I thank you for letting me be one of your Influenster family, I would like to receive many more products and give my opinion and let my friends and family know, thank you very much 🥰
kim W.
Keyser , WV
Just to try it out haven’t had the chance to use life’s been busy since schools are back in
Jason T.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Punky products are one of my and my family's favorites for our curly hair. My wife and kids use it too and it keeps our hair from frizzy and dried up in this humid Florida weather and it defines our curls beautifully. I highly recommend the entire line of products. #f4f @ziguty
Emma P.
Greeley
I bought this for my.teens and loved it. Bear in mind it does come out darker, than tne pcture on the box shows
Marisa S.
New Holland, PA
A friend had this great stuff looked great 👍 I suggest try it out! See if you like it
starring S.
Chantilly, VA
2,315 reviews
This product is extremely high quality and the packaging is also really nice. I have been using this for a while now and don’t have any issue or complaints. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Guadalupe C.
This is product is AMAZING I would recommend this to someone who would want to dye their hair for a while but not permanitly

Looking for your answer?